🏵50🏵

"Why you are stopping your self from getting very single this kind of happiness.... for how long are you going to keep running away.... it is not a sin to have happiness.... so even if you get angry I wanted to you to come to this happy world even for a minute.... I am sorry I took a wrong step to do that.... but I don't regret it" jisoo said and remove taehyung's both hand from the car and started to walk. But on the next second she got shocked when taehyung pulled her hand and hugged her tightly. Even though it took some seconds for jisoo to understand what is happening she also smile and put her hand around taehyung.

"Sorry taehyung if I hurt you.... I didn't mean to hurt you when I did that.... i promise" jisoo said softly.

"No and thanks sooyaa.... from today on I will not hide from anything.... I will face everything.... thanks a lot sooyaa.... and you know what.... I actually loves rain.... yeah.... I love rain when I was a kid.... even though in these past years I don't get into the rain today I am feeling like an idiot.... right now I am thinking why I didn't try to come in to the rain.... why couldn't I got wet by the rain even by snow accident.... if I did I think I will get this happiness I am feeling right now before.... even though I don't want I have to agree I feel so happy whe I get into the rain tonight" taehyung said still staying on his position and jisoo also stayed still listening to taehyung every single word. And again jisoo smile at taehyung's words.

"So let's go to the beach" jisoo said looking at taehyung face smiling. Taehyung also smile and on the next second they both ran to the beach.

On the beach they are like five year olds kids. Both of them started to throw sand at each other as they ran around the beach. Both of them were happy spending time with their lover.

Jisoo also felt happy when she saw taehyung's happy face. Jisoo felt that taehyung look more handsome when he smiles. Taehyung close his eyes and look at the sky. Jisoo also stands next to taehyung and copy what he was doing. Taehyung open his eyes a little and look at his side when he felt some one stands next to his. The smile on taehyung's face got bigger when he saw jisoo was copying him.

Taehyung then went back to jisoo and put jisoo's two hand and hugged her. (U guys will know the titanic position. I don't know how to explain sorry). As taehyung hugged her jisoo open her eyes but she didn't move away. She again close her eyes like taehyung.

"Oh no" jisoo said suddenly like after three or four minutes. When jisoo said that taehyung also open her eyes and look at jisoo. At that time jisoo was turning to face him.

"What happened" taehyung ask. "Taehyung now it be over twelve.... we came to take the gift for jimin's birthday.... now they will looking for us" jisoo said.

"Let's go" jisoo said walking towards the car holding taehyung hand. But she look at taehyung when she felt taehyung was not coming. By looking at taehyung face jisoo knew taehyung don't want to leave. But they can't wait any longer. Now also they are late.

"Taehyung.... let's go" jisoo again pulled taehyung's hand. And this time taehyung started to walk. But actually taehyung didn't want to go. She don't want to end the movement of him and jisoo alone in the rain. But he knew there is no other option. It is his best friend birthday. So he had to go there.

When they reached home it was twelve twenty. When the both of them reach the door to enter the house the another four was at the door. Four of them also forgot the word they are going to say which the secen they saw. Four of them also felt the sence they are seeing is a dream.

This will happen when they saw both who are wet because of the rain. They are not like that because it was jisoo. But they are like that when they saw jisoo who is wet by the rain. If a person told them taehyung went into the rain then they will surely not believe. And now when they see that with they own eyes also they don't want to believe.

"Hello.... this is not a dream.... this is an actual scene" jisoo said moving her hand infront of the four who look frozen. The four got shocked by jisoo words and new what they are seeing was true. At that time taehyung was embarrassed seeing the way the four react.

"Tae.... this is the best surprise that I can get in my birthday" jimin said and lightly hit taehyung's shoulders.

"Happy birthday jimin" "happy birthday jimin" both taehyung and jisoo said at the same time and they look at each other. The another four laugh at this. They told taehyung and jisoo to come in quickly and went inside as taehyung and jisoo also followed them. At that time there was a cake placed in the middle of the small table. When jisoo knew jennie made the cake her self for jimin she started making fun of jennie.

"Yaa... jisoo.... don't make my girl embarrassed" jimin said and jennie hide her face on jimin's chest.

"Thanks love.... it really looks so yummy" jimin said again looking at jennie. "Yaa don't be too lovely dovey and cut the cake" jin said and the otheres laugh. Jimin then cut the cake.

"We were so worried that you guys were late.... we were more worried when tae you didn't answer the call.... then as we were going to go you guys came" jin said putting a slice of cake on the plate, sitting on the couch. At that time all of them were there eating the cake jennie made specially for her boyfriend's birthday.

1024 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy