🏵59🏵

"Taehyung.... let's start a game again.... but this game also I will win like that last one.... even though you are smiling today the day my plan get successful the pain will be twice.... this time the pain will be more than the last time.... Haha.... just wait and watch" sehun said as an evil smile foam on his lips.

"Poor taehyung.... as long as I am alive you will not  e able to live happily.... you that right.... I hate you so much that I will not think about twice to ruin your life" sehun said and start to laugh. It seems that at that time taehyung was infront of him. He hate taehyung that much that he don't want taehyung to be happy ever. Sehun's happiness is taehyung anger and being bored to live live a happy life. So he have keep taehyung in that dark world to live happily.

Since childhood sehun hate taehyung as he began to know all this money and other things will belong to taehyung. That is why he tried his best show everyone in the family that he is much better than taehyung. He belive like that taemin might give him all the property.

When the things are like this and taehyung get out from that dark world than taehyung might get all the property and he get let that happen. Even though it is tamin's dream that taehyung to take over the business sehun will not let that dream to come true. So he made a plan on his mind to put taehyung back in that dark world who is slowly coming out of that.

When sehun came down stairs taehyung and jisoo was sitting on the couch playing finger fight. Jisoo was laughing a lot where there a smile even on taehyung's face. Taehyung and jisoo moved a way from each other when sehun sit on the couch which was infront of them.

"You are here.... I knock on your door a lot.... but i thought you spelt as there was no answer" jisoo said with a smile on her face. At that time there was coldness on taehyung face but jisoo didn't notice that.

"Oh yes.... I was sleeping at that time" sehun lied looking at jisoo. From the time sehun sit there he was looking at jisoo but jisoo didn't notice that.

"Okay I am going to study.... by the way when are you going to jimin's house for group study" jisoo ask taehyung's standing up.

"At eight" taehyung gave a short answer. Jisoo also didn't say anything and went to her room after giving both a smile. Taehyung also didn't sit there any more and walk towards the door. At that time there was a evil smile on sehun's face who was looking at both of them.

Night time. Jisoo was feeling bored as both taehyung and jin was also not home. Exams are starting tomorrow but jisoo don't want to study any more as she study a lot now. So she call jin to ask at which time they will be coming home and jin said they are on the way home.

After the call jisoo went to take a shower. After taking a shower as she get on the bed a knock was heard on the door. Jisoo ran to the door and open thinking it will jin. But instead there was sehun. Before jisoo could say anything sehun came in closed the door.

"Sehun what happen" jisoo ask. But with out answering to jisoo's question taehyung made jisoo's back hit on the wall which made eyes go widen.

"What happen.... you thought I forgot about you.... but I didn't forget about you.... but instead I think you have forget about me.... do you know how I was waiting for you all these days.... I was waiting since I belive I can get your love one day.... you thought I don't know where you were.... but I know where you were.... all these days I being watching you.... but I was waiting even though I was getting hurt to give you a chance to think.... but finally I came here as I am not able to hold it anymore" sehun said and jisoo was frozen. From her face also it can be seen that jisoo couldn't believe what sehun is saying.

"So let's go to the direct point.... stay away from taehyung.... I know I am being selfish but I can't let anyone have you if I can't have you.... it is up to you.... if you want to keep taehyung happy than stay away from him.... even if you don't know I can make taehyung to stay abored for years.... but will taehyung want to stay aboard with out his family and friends.... no right.... so I want to know how important it is taehyung's happiness for you.... and if you want his happiness stay away from him.... once again I am so sorry that I am being this selfish.... but I can't let anyone have you if i can't.... specially a family member.... i can't bear to see you with him" sehun said looking directly at jisoo eyes. Sehun every word is like an arrow to her heart and she knew sehun really means what he said with the colours on his face.

Even though sehun gave jisoo a warning like that the truth is he don't love jisoo anymore and he have a girlfriend. But he had to use jisoo to ruin taehyung's happiness so this was an act of his. He had clearly seen love in taehyung's eyes for jisoo and he know taehyung will get sad most by taking jisoo away from his life.

After saying that sehun went out of jisoo's room and jisoo who was in a shock fell onto the floor. What had happened just now. She thought sehun don't love her anymore. That us why she was happy. But with those from sehun her happiness had gone away. This is going in a way she never thought it would go.

1014 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy