🏵58🏵

After taking the breakfast they went to roam around the island and came back at the afternoon. Then they started to play football. Taehyung, jimin and chaeyoung were on one team where jisoo, jennie and jin was on another team.

The match was competitive than it thought that would be. The three girls are also good as the boys. Jisoo was number one at cheating and her group is the group that won the match too. Taehyung started to calling jisoo as a cheater but jisoo act as she can't hear that. Taehyung took jisoo in a bridle style when she didn't listen to her throw her to the water. And now it is jisoo who is yelling at taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything and he smile and show a v sign to jisoo and tured around to go to the others. But before he can turned around he also fell in to the water. Taehyung look up and saw jimin who was looking g at him with an evil smile. At that time jisoo was laughing her heart out as she saw jimin pushing taehyung into the water.

For lunch they cook pasta and all of them were sad as it is now almost time to go back to Seoul. This was fun than the six thought it would be. And more over tomorrow school will be there and the exams are also near so it will not be good to miss even one class. But they all again promised to come again in the semester break.

This two days will be days the six will not forget. More than to forget that they have enjoyed every second of it.

Days passes and now it is now only two days to start the exams. On these days all the six spend most of the time studying.

Like now today also taehyung, jisoo and jin came home little late after the school. They stops what they were talking about when they saw some one else in the living room with yoona. At that time jisoo understand that it is the sehun that yoona was talking about even thought she couldn't see his face.

"Oh.... here they are" yoona said smiling when she saw the three. At that time the man who was sitting on the couch also look at the three.

When jisoo saw the man face her eyes got widen and she couldn't belive it. Is this really the sehun that they were talking about. What is the game destiny is going to play. This is the same boy who confess and beg for her love when she was in busan. Why she didn't have think about name before. She got nervous when she remembered sehun have also proposed her just like taehyung.

No. No. No. This will not happen. For sure sehun will be now moved on from her. For sure he will have a girlfriend now. So now it will not be a problem to sehun if she is with taehyung. With that thought the nervousness had gone and a big smile foam on her face. With that smile she walk towards sehun and held her hand for a hand shake.

Like jisoo sehun also couldn't belive when he met jisoo like that. But when jisoo held her hand for a hand shake smiling sehun also shake hands with her with a smile on his face. After shaking hand with jisoo sehun went and hug taehyung and jin. At that time there was a smile on yoona's face who was watching them.

Jisoo who enterd her room was feeling happy. With the smile that sehun gave to her she knew sehun now don't have any of that kind of feelings towards her. And there was not even a bit of emotions that taehyung face show to her on sehun face. So she knew now sehun don't like her anymore.

Jisoo went out for the tea time after staying inside the room to study for the exams. She went to the kitchen and saw yoona making the tea.

"No one is still here" jisoo ask as there was no one there. "Yes.... taemin and jin is not at home.... taehyung and sehun are at their rooms....  go and call them" yoona and jisoo went to call taehyung and sehun. She first went to taehyung's room.

Sehun who was on a call remembered it was tea time when he saw the time and now yoona will be waiting. Even he stay away from home for so long he remembers the rules of the house. So he shorten the call and went out of the room to go to the dinning room. But his steps stops with scene he saw from inside of taehyung's room.

His face tured anger when he saw taehyung holding jisoo's both shoulders and was talking to her lovingly. At that time any one can see the anger on his face. At that time taehyung started to laugh by some thing jisoo said which made his anger even more.

This is not a secen he can look ever. He can't bear taehyung being all happy. He hate taehyung this much. He even wonder when this good change come to taehyung who don't even smile before. But as long as he live taehyung will not be able smile and be happy. From childhood till today there is complete hate in his heart for taehyung. Do how can he even breath properly when he saw this good change that came taehyung.

He walk back to his room because of the anger and all it was on his bed. He hit the pillow and sit on the couch. He sit on the couch thinking about that ignoring the fact that someone was knocking on the door. After sometimes suddenly a smile foam on his face with the plan that came to his mind.

"Taehyung.... let's start a game again.... but this game also I will win like that last one.... even though you are smiling today the day my plan get successful the pain will be twice.... this time the pain will be more than the last time.... Haha.... just wait and watch" sehun said as an evil smile foam on his lips.

1044

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy