🏵40🏵

As they were making the barbecue there was pure happiness on the surrounding. Even though it was a cold night, because of the fire the coldness was not that much. Before the sausages were taken from the grill jisoo had already taken one. Taehyung who was watching this smile seeing jisoo child like behaviour.

Jin and jimin was in their own world with their lovers. They didn't think about the anything that time as they kept on talking to their girlfriends. But on the othere hand taehyung's all the focus was on jisoo.

Jisoo was not thinking about anything as she was eating her sausage. Her lips were turned red because of how spicy and hot the sausage was. But she didn't think about it kept on eating.

Jisoo's this child like behaviour makes taehyung more fell in love with her. At the same time he thinks what will happen two person with complete different behaviour ended up together. He thinks why he fell in love with jisoo there are millions of girls out there who like him. But non of them reach his heart but how jisoo did it.

"Sooyaa.... will you bring me some chicken legs from there" jimin ask. Jisoo nodded and put some chicken legs and walk to jimin. But before she could give it she bump into jimin leg and the plate that she was holding hit on the coca cola bottle taehyung was drinking, with made it to pour on him and his phone.

"Ohh shit" taehyung jump up from the the chair and said. "Do you really can't walk properly" taehyung said angrily looking at jisoo who is widing her eyes.

"I didn't do it purposefully.... every one here will know that it was an accident" jisoo said. "Yes every one here know you don't look after yourself" taehyung said.

"Argh.... what's wrong with you taehyung.... yea yea.... I get it now.... you are angry because it spill on your phone.... and this will be the time the play boy is texting all his girls" jisoo said and taehyung got more angry.

"It is not your problem that if I am play boy ir not" taehyung said. "Yea yea.... that night you told me you bring girls to your house at midnight.... but now also if you sees a girl you used to run away and hide.... you were the one who got angry at me because a girl got your number" jisoo and taehyung glared at her.

"I am so proud of my self that I used stay away from girl.... but how about you.... aren't you the who climb to my back last night thinking I was jaehyun.... and I don't know what you both will be doing in the place where I don't see you guys" taehyung also said looking at jisoo's face.

At that time the another four who was watching this had so much fun.

"What..... taehyung you really get angry because I stay with jaehyun.... when did you start to become this interested on what I do.... but even though you have lot of interest to know about what is the relationship between me and jaehyun.... I will not tell you.... do you understand" jisoo said.

"Hey guys stop it.... this is what that happens to you both all the time.... so after the no one tell anything each other" jin said and stand between the two when taehyung was going to say something. 

Jin put his hand over taehyung's shoulders and walk inside the house. Jisoo got so angry and took the chicken leg and throw it to taehyung. But luckily it didn't hit taehyung. When the another three saw jisoo this act the three break into big laughter.

That night after that when they eat also taehyung and jisoo would exchange glare at each other. It seems like they both will start to fight anytime soon. After they finish eating they stay at out said for few minutes. But they had to get in as the rain started.

"Sooyaa.... go and bring some candles from the storage room.... the electricity might go tonight" when jin ask jisoo jisoo went to the store room to get the candles.

"Jin are you sending her alone when you know how she is" jimin who was going to upstairs with jennie said. At that time jin sit on the couch and made chaeyoung to sit next to him.

"Tae.... can you please go and check on sooyaa" jin said as he blow to chaeyoung neck which made her giggle. Taehyung point to himself wanting to say something. But did say any thing when he knew jin was not looking at him. When taehyung saw how jin and chaeyoung was looking at each other he knew jin ask him to go to check on jisoo because they both wanted some privacy. That is why he didn't wait for any longer and went from there to give them the privacy that they want.

Jisoo went inside the store room and switch on the light. She started to look at different side to look for the candles.

"Have you found it" jisoo got shocked when he hear taehyung voice near her. At that time she step on something and went to fell down. But before jisoo could fell down taehyung hold on to her. Jisoo widen her eyes and was looking at taehyung. Nervousness was clearly seen in her eyes. Now all the control of jisoo's body was on to taehyung's hand. If taehyung leave her she will surely fell down.

At that ti.e both of remembered how they both first met. Jisoo tightly close her eyes as she knew this time also taehyung will do the same. On the other hand tonight even taehyung is angry with her. But taehyung did what it was completely different of what jisoo thought. Taehyun just pulled jisoo near him.

Taehyung is now kind of hugging jisoo. They both look at each others eyes and both of then felt it was difficult to look away from each other's eyes. It seems like they both are looking to if there is any love of them in another's eyes.

1032 words.

I am giving you guys a warning in this part. Next part is going to be.....

Cheesy. Hehe.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy