🏵49🏵

But as they both came out of the cafe rain got heavy. At that time jisoo was already on the road and she got whole wet so easily. She quickly hold her big dress from both side and tured around to see taehyung standing infront of the cafe door. As jisoo look taehyung rested his right side on the door. From this act of taehyung also it shows that he don't want to get into the rain.

Jisoo didn't think to come back inside as she is now already wet. Jisoo ran on the road when taehyung was asking her to back in. Jisoo was like an angle as she was running around holding the big dress from two side. Taehyung could've look away from jisoo. Jisoo every single act is taking a place in heart. And with that a smile slowly formed on his lips.

Even when jisoo called taehyung two to three times also taehyung said no. At that time jisoo remembered jin saying taehyung will not go into the rain. That is why jisoo promised to her self woth one way or another tonight she will bring taehyung into the rain.

Taehyung took his phone to call jin. But at that time he look at jisoo when he heart jisoo call him. As he look he saw jisoo holding her head and slowly felling down which made taehyung eyes widen. Taehyung knew jisoo raised her hand to call taehyung but as she raised her hand her hand fell down and her eyes closed.

"Sooyaa.... I know you are putting on an act to bring me into the rain.... don't put this kind of act.... I know you are really good at acting.... but I will not go into the rain even though you put on that kind of act" taehyung said. But he was still kind of nervous. And when taehyung said that also there was no movement from jisoo. At that time both taehyung heart and mind was telling him to go to jisoo. But he didn't want to because of the rain.

Taehyung again called to jisoo. But still jisoo didn't even move her fingers also. But still taehyung stayed there thinking jisoo will get up on her own when he didn't go there. But almost five minutes past now and jisoo is still laying on the road with out any movement.

Taehyung felt scared because of this. At that ti.e his heart formed him to go to jisoo and this time he couldn't stop his steps. With out knowledge he started to walk to jisoo in the rain.

Taehyung quickly came and sit near jisoo as he put her head on his lap. At that time taehyung was already wet. But at that time he couldn't think about that as he was too afraid that anything might happen to jisoo. Taehyung softly hit jisoo's face as he kept calling her. At that time the water drops that was falling from taehyung's hair hits jisoo's face.

"Sooyaa.... ya..... sooyaa please open your eyes.... soyaa.... open your eyes" taehyung kept saying. Nervousness can be heard on his voice.

"Argh.... can't you understand it will be difficult for me when the water drops fell from your face hit mine" jisoo said. Even though she wanted to stay like that from few more minutes she couldn't as she was felling difficult because of it.

As she said that she open her eyes like she remembered something. As she open her eyes she got to met her eyes with taehyung's. Jisoo quickly sit on the road as she hit her own forehead. She then got up and look at taehyung to saw he was also already standing.

When jisoo saw the colours on taehyung's eyes she shouted and ran towards the car. Taehyung also ran after jisoo. Jisoo ran and every twenty seconds she look back and shouted more and started to laugh at the same time. Jisoo was having too much fun. As she was running like that suddenly taehyung put his hand over jisoo's stomach and made her turn towards him.

A person who saw they taehyung tured jisoo towards him with that dress will not be able to look another side. Some people at the cafe even to photos of them.

Taehyung and jisoo got lost from their sights when bot of them went behind of the car. Taehyung lightly pushed jisoo towards the car and put his two hand on both the side.

"Why did you do that" taehyung ask looking at jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo was too into taehyung handsome fractures which more more handsom because of the rain.

"I am asking you why did you do that" jisoo got shocked when taehyung ask again.

"To bring you into the rain" jisoo said. "Why you need to bring me.... and why did you put on that act.... on the day when something real happened to you a person might not come to you thinking you are putting on an act" taehyung said seriously and jisoo knew how much taehyung is angry. This made the smile on her to fade and she look down not being able to look at taehyung anymore to answer him.

"I did it because I really wanted to bring you into the rain" jisoo said.

"Why.... jisoo you already know that I don't like to go into the rain and I am a type of people who enjoy getting wet by the rain " taehyung said.

"That is the reason why I had to put on that kind of act.... because you used to hide from rain" jisoo said looking at taehyung's eyes. As jisoo said this the colours on taehyung's face changed. He look at jisoo not knowing what to say.

"Why you are stopping your self from getting very single this kind of happiness.... for how long are you going to keep running away.... it is not a sin to have happiness.... so even if you get angry I wanted to you to come to this happy world even for a minute.... I am sorry I took a wrong step to do that.... but I don't regret it" jisoo said and remove taehyung's both hand from the car and started to walk. But on the next second she got shocked when taehyung pulled her hand and hugged her tightly. Even though it took some seconds for jisoo to understand what is happening she also smile and put her hand around taehyung.

1081 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy