🏵47🏵

"Listen everyone.... if you think that you can have me by making scared jisoo than get rid of that thought.... if jisoo can't have me as her life partner than no one else in here will.... caz I love her.... I love Kim jisoo" taehyung said looking to everyone and they all got shocked including jisoo herself. No one thought taehyung would tell that infront of that many people. At that time taehyung also don't know what happen to him. He was that much out of his own control.

With out waiting for any one to say any thing taehyung hold jisoo's hand and worked out. Jisoo was kind of running as taehyung was walk too fast. Jisoo started to understand what was happening when she saw taehyung's mom and dad who was standing little far from other students. Taehyung didn't know his parents was there and his mind didn't fanfiction well at that time to think about it. As they are out of the hall jisoo tried to get out of taehyung's hold. Because of this taehyung took jisoo in a bridle style. Tonight taehyung doing everything that is making jisoo shock.

After taking jisoo on bridle taehyung made his way to the stairs. He was going to go to the roof top. At that time also jisoo was hitting on taehyung's chest but taehyung didn't care about that. More than that the stom on his heart is big.

As they reach the rooftop taehyung lock the door before putting jisoo on the ground. As jisoo was on the ground taehyung did what his heart was forcing him to do.

After putting his hand over jisoo's nap taehyung kissed jisoo's lips as his life depend on it. His moves were that fast. Jisoo couldn't control her self because taehyung moves were too fast. Because of that her back hit on the wall. Still taehyung didn't stop and came more close to jisoo.

Jisoo even tried to push taehyung two or three times. But still taehyung didn't stop. So at the end with out knowing jisoo also joined by closing her eyes. Both of them moved away when they are almost out of breath. As they were breathing heavily taehyung look at jisoo's face but jisoo look down to the floor. Jisoo's face tured red while thinking what taehyung will think as she also join taehyung.

"Sooyaa.... I am sorry.... I don't know what I was doing.... so I am really sorry.... but tonight with out knowing also what i said was truth.... I fighted so hard not to bring that words to my tongue but tonight I lose on that fight.... so sooyaa.... I really love you.... will you give me an answer" taehyung said putting her fingers in jisoo's chin and making her look at him.

At that time jisoo's heart started jump in happiness. With out knowing also jisoo waited to hear those words from taehyung.

"It's okay if you don't give an answer to me right now.... you can think about this and give me an answer later" taehyung said.

"Really" jisoo ask and taehyung hummed as he put his forehead on hers.

"If it is than I will give you my answer the day I will turn hurended years" jisoo said and move away when taehyung was going to kiss her again.

"Damn it" taehyung said hot the wall as jisoo open the door. She went out of the door and look at taehyung laughing. At that time there was a smile on taehyung's face too. Jisoo put her tongue out and started to ran and taehyung also ran after her. Both of them stop running when they saw the school security and then slowly walk to the hall.

Taehyung felt relived when jisoo didn't get angry and shouted at him after the incident tonight. All the students really wanted to know what happen to jisoo and taehyung love story later, but non of them was strong enough to ask. The another three also didn't ask because of the place they at right now.

When they came to the home after the party it was almost eleven. The four look at each others eyes while walking infront of taehyung and jisoo. They nodded at each other to go with there plan and enterd taehyung's house. As they enterd jimin and jennie went to balcony and jin and chaeyoung sat on the couch. Taehyung and jisoo who enterd the house also sit in the couch with jin and chaeyoung.

"Sooyaa.... you have to do something to me" jin said. "What is it now" jisoo ask.

"Tomorrow is jimin's birthday.... so we are thinking to surprise him" jin said. "Seriously.... so what is it I have to do" Jisoo said happily.

"We made a present to jimin.... to give him on the behalf of all of us.... but we forget the present on the home.... so what you have to do is to go home and being that present.... and it is kind of even raining lightly.... so tae why don't you go  home with jisoonin the car" jin said.

"But jin.... you and chae also can go and take it right" jisoo said not wanting to be alone with taehyung after what happened tonight.

"Sooyaa.... try to understand.... if jimin ask us about you both not being here we can tell him you both went to your rooms to give us some privacy.... so he will not be too suspicious" jin said.

"Yes sooyaa.... go and bring it fast" chaeyoung said agreeing with taehyung. When the both of them said that jisoo don't have any other choice and started to walk to the door not wanting to show others that she is nervous.

When jisoo came out taehyung was drive his car out of the garage. When taehyung stop the car jisoo sigh heavily before entering the front seat. She want to been the jisoo who she was before. Actually jisoo don't know that taehyung knows how to drive a car as she have never seen taehyung driving one before.

1014 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy