🏵61🏵

"Really.... okay let's see.... tomorrow is the last exam.... so from tomorrow I have to get my sooyaa back" taehyung said.

"What if you didn't" jisoo ask laughing showing that she is just joking. But she really want to know what taehyung answer would be.

"What if I didn't.... if I didn't then I will do anything and get her back" taehyung said and tured jisoo to face him.

"And I know a magic trick to bring the real sooyaa back" taehyung said and smile which made jisoo also to smile. On the next second taehyung hug her tightly.

"Argh... I missed you so much" taehyung said and jisoo also hugged him. At that time jisoo's heart tell her that this will be last time she will get a chance to hug taehyung. So jisoo hug him more tightly when taehyung was going to let go. She want to keep this moment in her beautiful memories that she shared with taehyung.

"Let's go we should sleep.... we have our last exam tomorrow" jisoo said. "Yes you go sooyaa.... I will come in a minute" taehyung said.

"Okay.... good night" jisoo looking at taehyung. "Goid night baby girl" taehyung said and place a soft kiss on jisoo's forehead and move away from her. Jisoo also look at taehyung full of love and and went in to go to her room. She felt happy to be inside taehyung's arm just for a moment also.

Jisoo who was going into the room got shocked when some one hold her hand pull her in to a room. That person the throw her which made jisoo fell on to the floor. She even got hurt because of that. But not thinking about the pain she look to see who that person was. Jisoo felt her heart stops beating when she saw sehun who is burning with anger. Jisoo knew he is angry because he saw her with taehyung.

"How many times I have say this jisoo.... I can't bear seeing that kind of secen.... if I have to see that kind of scene all the time than I might do something which is not good" sehun said pointing his finger towards jisoo. He don't  know the anger he got from taehyung smile came towards the innocent jisoo. More than that at that time he was angry seeing taehyung smile. But in a moment he knew what he did when he saw jisoo who looks scared. So he slowly ask jisoo to get out from that room. When sehun said slowly also jisoo got scared so she ran and went to her room.

Taehyung who came from the balcony got shocked when he saw jisoo came out of sehun's room and ran to her own room. He didn't understand any reason why jisoo have to be in sehun's room. When he felt sehun was coming out of her room taehyung quickly went inside his room. At that time also he was in a question mark.

Taehyung started to walk back and forth. Is sehun and jisoo having a secret relationship or something. He think like that because this is the second time he saw something like this. First is on the first night sehun came, he saw sehun coming out of jisoo's room. But he thought sehun went in with out knowing and didn't think about that. But tonight he start to think about it when he saw jisoo coming out of sehun's room.

Maybe because of his that thought. Taehyung sat on the bed and shook is head. He knew it is not good to think like this about jisoo. Yes. Jisoo not that type girl. She never show any interest in other boys. So it is not right to think about like that. Maybe jisoo enter the room with out knowing. And taehyung have already clearly seeing the love in jisoo's eyes for him.

Next day after the last exam they were getting ready for jin's birthday party that night. But the six of them didn't have to do anything as the workers were doing all things. But as they ask yoona to give jisoo some work yoona was keeping jisoo with her. They did this to make a surprise to jisoo as tomorrow is jisoo's birthday. So the other five stay in jin's room that say to ready jisoo's surprise.

At that day when jennie came to taehyung house sehun was not there. And when she went back home also she couldn't see sehun.

When sehun came home it was five PM. At that time also workers were decorating the room but he didn't care about that and went kitchen because he was feeling hungry. But he stops when he heard yoona and tamin's conversation.

"I can't wait for jisoo to give taehyung an answer tonight.... I feel that she will say yes... it else why would she wait for a particular day to give the answer" yoona said.

"Yes I also want taehyung to be happy again... and jisoo is the one who can do that.... so I also want jisoo to say yes to taehyung" taemin said. From the way they both said that also anyone could say how happy both of them are. When taemin said that sehun went in. At that time he had a good plan in his mind.

"Oh here you are.... come and have the tea" yoona said when she saw sehun. Sehun smiled and sit on the chair next to taemin.

"Aunty, uncle.... you both looks so happy today" sehun said acting he didn't hear anything that yoona and taemin said before. Instead he want them to say again.

"Yes we still didn't tell you right.... you know jisoo right.... and taehyung loves jisoo a lot and tonight finally jisoo is going give an answe to tae" yoona said happily.

When yoona said that sehun was holding the coffee cup. But as yoona said that he let go of a cup as a person who got nervous and coffee fell on to his shirt. But more than yoona and taemin didn't know what happen when they saw sehun who was shocked. And they also got shocked when sehun said he lost the appetite and went to his room. Both yoona and taemin didn't knew the reason for sehun's this sudden change.

1056

Few parts left. What do you think will happen.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy