🏵3🏵

"Guys I can't talk more.... do you guys know sooya.... my dad's cousin.... she is here.... so I have to go down for the dinner now or else I don't know what will happen to me" jin said. "Ok jin take care" both taehyung and jimin said as they hang up the phones.

When jin went down his mother and jisoo was laughing saying some funny things. "What are you talking about so funny" jin ask as he sit on the chair next to jisoo. Jin also laugh when he knew they were taking about what happen an hour ago. "Hehehe.... I couldn't control my leather when oppa said he will never forget this welcome" jisoo said and they all laugh. They all laugh more when they saw jaehin entering dinning room at that time. They all were laughing on the whole dinner talking about it.

.

.

.

.

As jisoo wake up in the morning she got ready to go meet her friends. But jaehin was already in the office and she don't know how to go there. Now jisoo was left with one choice. It is jin.

Jisoo slowly open the door of jin's room and look at the room silently. Jin was in a deep sleep. Jisoo went and stand next to his bed as she start to call him. But it is not like jin is going to wake up any soon.

Jisoo smile at the idea she got and ran out of jin's room. After like three minutes she came in with a half onion. Jisoo put the onion near jin's nose but still jin didn't wake up. This time jisoo put the onion in his mouth.

Jin's eyes wide open when he chew on the onion. He sit on the bed as he got an electric shock as he took it out on his hand. At that time jisoo stand near his bed controlling her leather. Jisoo shouted and ran out as jin look at her. Jin also ran after her with a pillow in his hand.

Jisoo who was running bump to someone  and went to fell. But that person hold her waist which lead her not to fell. Jisoo look at the person who holds her. Jisoo felt nervous when she knew she have never seen this person before. As jisoo open her mouth to say something she got so shocked because of what that person did.

As taehyung let go of jisoo, jisoo fell onto the hard floor. At that time jin came and put the pillow on her face before jisoo could get up.

Jin remove the pillow when jisoo start to move her hand. At that time jisoo was breathing so heavily. Jin start to laugh seening jisoo like this.

Jisoo got up with out claiming her self down. She got up and put her tongue out to jin. She angrily look at taehyung who was not bothering even to look at jisoo before she went down stairs.

.

.

.

.

As jin and taehyung came down stairs jisoo was sitting on the living room couch putting an ice pack on her head. Both taehyung and jin find this so funny but non of them showed it.

"Jin you finally came.... jisoo is waiting for you to take the breakfast with you.... and taehyung you too come and take the breakfast" minzy said.

"No thanks aunty.... I already took the breakfast" taehyung said and sit on the living room couch. At that time jisoo put the ice pack back and sit infront of jin.

"Now tell me.... why did you wake me up in this kind of way.... I am sure you want something" jin ask as he chew on the food. "I told you about a friend of mine who live in Seoul.... take me to her" jisoo said. More like she was demanded jin to do it.

"Is she beautiful.... then only I can go" jin said. "Oh come on jin.... fine.... yes she is really beautiful.... she is do cute.... her name is chaeyoung" jisoo said. "Chaeyoung.... chaeyoung.... hmm a beautiful name" Jin said in a tone that he was thinking about it.

"Yes it is chaeyoung.... now stop dreaming and let's go fast.... and yes who is that person who made me fell today" jisoo ask. "That is taehyung.... a very close friend of mine.... I am sure he let you fell down because he got scared of the way you looks" Jin said purposefully to make jisoo angry. "I am not a monster to eat him.... he can't make me fell like that.... moreover he didn't even apologise.... just wait I will teach him a good lesson" jisoo said. "Oh my poor taehyung.... I pity him already" Jin said.

.

.

.

.

When jisoo got ready and came out jin and taehyung both were out already. "Ok tae.... I will get going now.... see you later" jin said and taehyung nodded and walk towards his car.

At that time jisoo push her legs toward and taehyung almost fell down. Taehyung look at jisoo being angry. Jisoo laughs. Taehyung got shocked when he saw jisoo didn't get even a bit scared seeing him angry. Even though taehyung want to say something he didn't say anything and walk towards his car.

"What have you done jisoo" jin who saw all that ask jisoo. "It was his punishment" jisoo said and again start to laugh. "Now let's go" jisoo said and holds jin's hand still laughing.

After like sometimes jisoo's steps freeze. Her eyes got widen. "What happen to you now" jin ask as he noticed the changes in jisoo.

"Jin is that boy can't talk" jisoo ask in a serious tone. "What boy.... what are you talking about" jin ask. "Your friend taehyung.... is he..." jisoo stops her self.

Jin start to laugh when he understands what jisoo was going to ask. "Why are you laughing.... tell me the truth.... can he talk.... then only I will know" jisoo said. "Ok sorry.... sorry.... actually I am laughing because you didn't think about this before" jin said. Jin want to keep jisoo in the dark about it. Like come on it will be fun. Jin didn't even think about telling jisoo the truth.

1037 words.

Finally tae and soo met. What kind of first meeting is this. Hehe.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy