🏵16🏵

"I know you are controlling your laughter.... you can laugh as much as you want" taehyung said looking at jin.

As taehyung said this jin start to laugh his heart out loudly. Jin laugh and came towards taehyung as he put his hand on taehyung's shoulders.

"Jisoo is not there is the room.... taehyung you said right jisoo is in the room" jaehin said. "Yes she went saying she going to take a shower and ask me to take care of ryujin till she comes back" taehyung said.

As jisoo heard taehyung's answer she got so nervous and the phone on her hand fell down. The three look at the side the sound came from. Jin went to side the sound came from and saw jisoo who was sitting behind the couch. Jin hold jisoo's ear and made her get up.

"Ouch.... jin it hurts.... ouch.... ouch" jisoo said as she felt the pain on her ear. As she got up she saw how jaehin and taehyung was looking at her. Jisoo started to bite her lips to think about an excuse but next second she went to her room with out saying anything.

.

.

.

.

The next day. Like the other days today also the six of the them went to school together. Today there was different emotion on each one face.

There was an unbreakable smile placed on jin and chaeyoung's face where anger can be seen on taehyung's face. There was nervousness on jisoo's face where there was sadness on jimin and jennie's face.

Jisoo was the first to notice the difference in jimin and jennie's behaviour. Jisoo mind was telling her something have happened between them. For sure she knew something happened between them since jennie is so silent today. Jennie will never be like this if nothing happened. Jisoo saw even a hint of anger in jennie's eyes.

As still there was time for class to start the stayed together with out getting into the class. But today jennie didn't stay there and leave. All were so shocked with this not knowing what happen except for jimin.

Jennie went and sit on the bench at the playground. She knew she have to change her mood, or else jisoo and chaeyoung might notice start to question her. But jennie don't have any answer for that question.

"Jennie don't do this" jennie heard jimin's voice. She got out and turn around to face jimin. "What would they think" jimin ask holding jennie's shoulders.

"Why do you care so much.... what ever they think they will think of me.... so why you care" jennie said as she removes jimin's hand from her shoulders.

"Jennie look I am sorry.... if you are angry because of last night.... then I am ready to say sorry till you finally forgive me.... I am sorry.... but I can't take the distance you ate keeping with me.... I can't stay away from you.... if I have hurt you even with out knowing them please forgive me"  jimin said. His eyes filled with tears.

At that time jisoo taehyung chaeyoung and jin was standing little far watching what is happening between jennie and jimin. They don't know what have happened to them this early in the morning.

"Why.... why can't you stay away from me.... I don't think there will be a difference in your life when one jennie leave you.... so tell me one reason you will miss me.... can you" jennie said every one noticed how sad she is even from her voice. It feels like she might start to cry at any moment. Jimin again hold her shoulders.

"First reason is I like you.... second reason is you are an important person in my life.... third reason is no girl can replace your stop in my life.... fourth and most important reason is I love you" jimin said and jennie started to cry. No one knew if it was tear of joy or sores.

"No no.... I don't want love like that.... I don't want love if any girl can get that same love from you.... how can belive what you just said.... there is no reason from you that I can belive.... I don't want to come to your life so you can throw me away in a week.... do you what I thought last night.... I thought you must have got close to so many girls like that.... do you know I will feel since I am in love with you.... so please for me stay a way from me" jennie said. Jennie's every word was breaking jimin's heart.

"You said right you will take any punishment I give you.... so prove it.... stay away from me.... stay away from and do what you like..... I will not say anything" jennie said wipe her tears as she ran away. She didn't stop even when jisoo and chaeyoung calls her.

Jisoo look at jimin who sit on the bench before she went after jennie. Jisoo also don't want jennie to be with jimin as long as jimin is like that.

Jimin sit there. Jennie had really broke his heart. He remember how much jin and taehyung ask him to stop living like this. But know at the time he thinks about it time is over.

The girl that he deeply fell in love with have left him and ask him to stay away from her. Jimin knew jennie this punishment is a good punishment to him.

Jimin clam him self down after a while with the help of jin and taeyang. They are ditch the first period and went to the class from the second period.

That day in the class also jennie sat there like a statue. For the break time she went to the canteen when jisoo and chaeyoung beg her. Jimin was the one who didn't came to the canteen. From jennie's action anyone can understand she was waiting for jimin as she kept looking at the door every second. Her heart was filling with complain even when jimin did what she ask him to do.

1017 words.

Jemin drama have started. Hehe.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy