🏵11🏵

As taehyung look at her jisoo went into the room and closed the door. Even though she was scared and her heart was beating fast jisoo didn't want to show it to taehyung. Taehyung stand up from the bed as jisoo came near him. And start to unbutton the rest to take off the shirt.

"No" jisoo shouted and taehyung stop what he was doing. Taehyung quickly  cover her mouth as he know for sure jin and chaeyoung will be at the door listening and they might take a wrong meaning.

"Yaaaa" the next second taehyung took his hand off of jisoo's mouth when jisoo put her tongue all over taehyung's hand.

"Are you a dog.... I covered your mouth because you shouted and I know jin and chaeyoung will be at the door listening" taehyung said as he cleans his hand.

"Okay.... you don't have to take off your shirt.... I can do this with out you taking off the shirt" jisoo said.

"I am not sure about it.... you might put that needle into me" taehyung said pointing at the needle.

"I don't purposefully hurt people.... if you are that scared then I will be going" jisoo said and turn around to leave the room. But before that taehyung hold jisoo's hand stand infront of her. With this jisoo knew what taehyung is asking and she started to put the button back on his shirt.

When jisoo finish she look for a scissor to cut of the thread but there was scissor. Now she is left with one choice. To cut the thread with her teeth. Bit was so challenging caz taehyung was taller than jisoo.

Taehyung who was looking at another side kind of knew this. He sit on the bed. Jisoo also bend a little and cut off the thread.

At that time both of them were shocked as a phone flash light went on and off. They look and saw not only jin and chaeyoung but also jimin and jennie at the door.

"I know jin you recorded every thing that happened downstairs.... is it not enough that you are taking photos now.... if you have ask us to give you a photo then we will get ready for the photo" taehyung said as he hold jisoo's waist and make her sit on his lap.

Jisoo eyes widen and look at taehyung face as taehyung was looking at the phone. Taehyung smirk as he saw the shock on jisoo's face. The four people at the door was also shocked. When jin took the photo the another three look at the photo to make sure the photo was real.

Taehyung got shocked and push jisoo away as there was a pain in his legs. As he look he knew jisoo put the needle in his leg. When taehyung look at jisoo jisoo put her tongue out and walk to go out of the room. Taehyung got angry and took a pillow from the bed as he throw it to jisoo. But the pillow it on jennie since jisoo went out of the room. Taehyung bite his lips getting awkward since the pillow hit on the person he never think off it would it.

At like five in the evening they finally got out as they made their was to the beach. They stayed there as jin and chaeyoung keep telling jimin and jennie what happened downstairs making fun of jisoo and taehyung.

.

.

.

.

That night. For dinner time jisoo came down and saw minzy in the living room with ryujin.

"Where is jin" jisoo ask. "At the back of the house" minzy said and jisoo went to back of the house. She saw jin who was in a deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking about" jisoo ask. "Yea.... there will be things which I should think about" jin said.

"Tell me what you are thinking about" jisoo ask sitting next to jin. "It's a secret.... I will tell you when it is the right time" Jin said.

"You know how curious I am to find out things.... why did you say like that why you know it" jisoo said.

"Learn how to be patients.... and how do I know are same jisoo.... I thought you would be little grown then before.... but you are still the same.... so now quickly grow up" jin said and jisoo hothis hand as jin laugh. Jisoo get up with the anger and pick a rose from the vase as she put it in jin's mouth.

Minzy and jaehin look at the door when they heard jisoo's voice. At that time they saw jisoo run towards them and jin following her.

Jisoo stand at one side of the couch and jin stand at the next side. Jin ran round the couch as much as jisoo do. At last jin took some mandarin and trow it towards jisoo. Jisoo took rujin and sit inbetween minzy and jaehin not to get hit by the mandarin.

"What is going on" jaehin ask holding Jin.

"Dad jisoo start it first" jin said. "No you started it first" jisoo said.

"I only said what I said.... but it was you first who put these in my mouth" jin said. "It is because you made fun of me" jisoo said.

"Are you guys or something.... kid would also not act like this.... I think ryujin will also be better than you both" jaehin said.

"And you jisoo.... there will also be a limit in everything.... don't cross it.... you are now a grown women so act like one" jaehin said looking at jisoo. Jisoo look at jin as jaehin said this and she saw how jin was smiling.

"You also jin.... you are elder than jisoo.... so don't start things like this" jaehin said and this time it was jisoo's turn to smile.

"Now.... noth go and get freshen and come down to take dinner" minzy who didn't say anything finally said.

As minzy said this jin and jisoo quickly walk to there room. But on the way also they were pushing each othere.

"Did I talk to these wall just now" jaehin said dhooking his head as he look at jin and jisoo.

1036 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy