🏵57🏵

"Do you know why you like sooyaa this much.... that's because of the childish side of jisoo.... you love her because she is so much different from other girls.... so many girls beg for your love but nothing happened to your heart but after jisoo comes you started love her so fast.... it's because she is unique.... she is so unique comparing to other girls.... I am so lucky to have jisoo as my cousin" jin talk as the matured person he is with a smile on his lips. Taehyung smile also got bigger when he heard jin.

"Jin now you know me too well.... I think I should be scared about it now" taehyung said and hit taehyung's shoulder laughing. But even when jin hit him lightly taehyung move when it started to burn and jin look at taehyung.

"What happen" jin ask being worried. "Don't know.... the spot jisoo bite last night burn a lot" taehyung said laughing hiding the pain he is enduring. But still jin didn't want let go of that.

"Let me see" jin said and unbutton some of the button on the shirt and look at the spot jisoo bite on last night. The spot jisoo bite on was tured purple.

"Oh my God.... jisoo really bite this much.... she had almost most ate you tae.... let's go and put some ice cubes and ointment here" jin said and they went to the kitchen.

When jisoo came back jisoo was holding a glass bottle which was full of shells that she collected. She took her hand up to show all of them that. But as she enter she saw taehyung who was sitting at the table shirt less and jennie who was putting taking some ice cubes. Jisoo did see the spot she bore last night which was tured purple. The other three were sitting at the table back facing her.

They all look at the door when they heart glass breaking. They all look and saw jisoo's tearful eyes. But on the next second jisoo again ran to the side she just came.

Jisoo stops near the shore as she sit there. At that time she was breathing heavily as tears were coming out of her eyes. Taehyung is telling truth. Also she hurt him. At that time some people who are at the beach was looking at her. But jisoo was not caring about that and was talking to her self.

When did she becomes this weak. She always used to do this kind of this and laugh about it. But today why is she hurting. Is it because it is taehyung. Yes it is because it is taehyung. She can't see taehyung hurting. She love him more than that. She love taehyung so much that now it will be difficult for her to live with out taehyung.

At that time she want to tell taehyung that she love him. But at the end she wanted to go with the plan. More over the next day after jin's birthday will be her birthday too. So she thinks that will be the best night to give taehyung her answer.

Jisoo wiped her tears away thinking this. At that time she heard taehyung calling her. When taehyung call also jisoo stayed still not wanting to face taehyung. So taehyung came and stand infront of jisoo. Jisoo then look at taehyung. At that time from one hand taehyung was holding a bowl full of ice cubes and ointment where in his another hand there was a glass bottle filled with the shells that jisoo collected. Jisoo look at taehyung face when she saw the bottle.

As jisoo mind tell her taehyung was not wearing a shirt her face started to burn. This is the first time she saw taehyung with out a shirt. By looking at taehyung abs and strong arms she can tell that taehyung used to excrises every day.

"Are you done checking me out.... if you are done then tell me.... I am going to sit here" taehyung said and jisoo got so embarrassed. She look down as she knew taehyung saw her checking him out. When taehyung saw what happened to jisoo he smile and sit infront of jisoo.

"If you are feeling sorry put this ice cubes and ointment.... then I will know you are sorry even if you didn't say that" taehyung said.

Jisoo put the ice cubes on till the purple colour is almost gone. At that time some other feeling was on both of there heart. Every time jisoo hand touches him his heart start to beat like crazy. Jisoo was also in a same state. Every time her hand touch taehyung shoulder her heart also beat like crazy. But they both were holding in all the feeling that is going in their heart. Abd for both of there relief at that time chaeyoung came and called both of them.

"I will also remember about this great gift you gave me" taehyung said pointing to the spot jisoo bite on laughing and jisoo laugh too.

"So here are your shell.... I can't re arrange that bottle so I again put that on a same type of a bottle" taehyung said giving jisoo the bottle.

"Because I hurt you last night I am giving all the shells I collect that hardly to you" jisoo said.

"Are you sure.... later don't cry to take this back from me" taehyung said to make fun of jisoo and jisoo glared at taehyung.

"If you don't want that.... then give it to me.... I am not forcing you to take it" jisoo said and tried to take the bottle but before that taehyung's got up and ran towards the other four. Jisoo also didn't stay there any more and ran after taehyung.

After taking the breakfast they went to roam around the island and came back at the afternoon. Then they started to play football. Taehyung, jimin and chaeyoung were on one team where jisoo, jennie and jin was on another team.

1010 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy