🏵53🏵

"You don't have to give an explanation about it taehyung.... seriously..... I can understand.... so you don't have to apologise.... I am not angry with you.... really" jisoo said even though she had so many questions in her heart.

"Thanks sooyaa.... for trusting me" taehyung said and place a soft kiss on jisoo's forehead.

"By the way.... when are you going to give me an answer.... how much longer are you going to make me wait" taehyung ask looking at jisoo's eyes.

"Ummm..... I am going to make wait so long" jisoo said after acting like she was thinking about it.

"Oh no.... why are you not going to give me an answer" taehyung said.

"It's a secret.... you will know the reason later.... so just wait and watch.... and on that day don't start to cry okay.... I might say no too.... so get ready.... I told you this earlier so that you can get ready for my answer.... so that you will not be able to tell me I did give you a warning" jisoo wanted to make fun of taehyung who started talking about that seriously.

"Yaaa..... I am scared now.... don't say like that" taehyung said moving a little from jisoo. When taehyung said that too seriously jisoo couldn't control her laughter this time.

"Hehe.... I said it to make you scared.... caz tonight you made me scared" jisoo said laughing and get out of taehyung's hold as she walk to the door.

"Good night taehyung.... have a good sleep.... and come in quickly.... the rain is going to get heavy" jisoo said looking at taehyung and waved at him before she made her way to her room. Taehyun who was looking at door jisoo just get out had a smile on his face as he comb his hair with his hand.

At that time even though both taehyung and jisoo did know taemin and yoona saw all this. They both hide under the stairs when they saw jisoo coming. There was a smile on both of there face when they watch jisoo going inside her room. They both are so happy that every thing is going on the way they planned it. They really want jisoo to be with taehyung.

They both think that jisoo is the only girl that is perfect for taehyung as jisoo is the one who bring taehyung out of that dark world. They both want jisoo and taehyung together ehen taehyung told everyone that he loves jisoo. From the way how jisoo act yoona and taemin knew jisoo also loves taehyung. That's why they ate waiting for the day taehyung and jisoo will go to a relationship.

As there was no difference in the way taehyung behaves taemin and yoona knew jisoo didn't tell taehyung they were there that night when taehyung confess to jisoo infront of every one. If jisoo said then they are so sure taehyung will be too embarrassed to faced them.

Next day. When jisoo came down in the morning like also yoona was at the living  room drinking a coffee. Jisoo also made a coffee to herself and joined yoona.

"Good morning aunty" jisoo said sitting on the couch. "Good morning sweetie" yoona replied smiling.

"So what are we doing today.... we should cook a lot for the time sehun will come right" jisoo said. Jisoo really want to meet sehun when she knew sehun was the one who stayed with taehyung when taehyung was young. With the help of sehun she will know what was taehyung past like. So she is really looking forward for sehun to come.

"Last night when I went to sleep sehun call me and told me he will not be able to come today.... he said he will take few days to come.... he is a busy.... thank God we had a son like him" yoona said with a small laugh.

"Oh I heard that you all are going to jeju island for a picnic tomorrow" yoona said.

"Oh really.... I didn't know about that no one told me about going for a picnic" jisoo said.

"Oh really.... I think they were going to surprise you.... my bad I told you" yoona said. "Hehe.... don't worry aunty.... I will act like I don't know when they tell me" jisoo said and both of start to laugh.

"Yes I think it is a part of  jimin's birthday present.... last night they came and ask permission from taemin.... you don't know because at that time you were at chaeyoung's house" yoona said.

"Oh really.... by the way aunty how is irene Unnie.... is the baby fine" jisoo ask as she suddenly remembered it. It's been days since jisoo couldn't call to irene and ask about her and the unborn baby. Irene is five month pregnant and like all othere jisoo also can't wait for the day baby will born. And she is even more excited when irene said she will come to Seoul for her delivery.

"Yes I call her yesterday and she said she want to a doctor.... she said both her and the baby is fine and she said she will come before the day she was going to come before.... and said she will stay in Seoul ans will not go back to Australia" yoona said.

"Oh really.... I am so happy.... aunty today you are giving me so happy news.... I don't know what to say" jisoo said happily.

"Hmm... hmm... I can see.... are you not saying anything to tae's propose also because you don't know what to say" toona said. She was waiting for this kind of moment and when she finally got she used it. When yoona said that jisoo got so off guard and coffee also almost spill on to her. Her face tured red.

"Sooyaa.... you can trust me.... I promise I will kot say anything to tae" yoona said.

"I am waiting to give an answer on jin's birthday.... jin's birthday will be on semester break.... so I thought I will wait" jisoo said looking at her hand. Yoona felt funny seeing how embarrassed jisoo was right now. And not to make her too embarrassed yoona ask jisoo to go and get ready for the school. As yoona said that jisoo ran up stairs.

1053 words.

Remember this guys.

Taehyung don't like t shirts and rain.
And then a mystery photograph.
Lastly main villain sehun is on his way with a plan that no one will think of.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy