🏵21🏵

"What you are saying is that this phone came to your bag on it's own.... hehe so funny dear" nayeon said.

"Jisoo don't steal" chaeyoung said defending jisoo. "It is true jeongyeon.... I think someone else put it inside her bag" jin said and jimin and jennie nodded agreeing. At that time taehyung also came to the class who went to the restroom. As he came he knew something had happened.

"Then tell me how the phone came to her bag" nayeon said. "I don't know that.... but all I know is I didn't take your phone" jisoo said.

Teacher ask jisoo to aplogize to jeongyeon and the teacher went to get the principal.

"Sorry" jisoo said even not looking at jeongyeon. She was embarrassed at the same time really angry.

"Oh you are saying sorry being so angry.... it is not you who have to be angry I am the one who have to be angry" jeongyeon said.

"Okay.... fine I am so sorry.... please forgive me" jisoo said controlling her anger.

"No.... I will forgive you.... when you get on your knee and aplogize" jeongyeon said.

"Jeongyeon" jimin called her being angry as she said that.

"Jimin don't worry.... I will do it" jisoo said which made the whole class shock.

"Jisoo stop" before jisoo could do it they heard the principal. All the stuff look at him.

"Jisoo you don't have to apologise.... and if it is jisoo who took the phone also it is not your job to punish her.... I am really sad and shocked because of you jeongyeon.... I know jisoo will not take your phone.... that's why I am asking you all nicely.... you did this" the principal said. The whole room became silent as non of them spoke.

"Tell me the truth.... who did this" the principal shouted and they all got scared.

"I did it" jisoo couldn't not belive the voice she heard. She never thought the owner of that voice would do anything like that.

Just like jisoo other students also look a taehyung being shocked. Even the other four also look at taehyung not believing.

"Taehyung.... you put that phone inside jisoo's bag" the principal ask. Every one noticed the shocked expression on his face too.

"Yes.... I did it" taehyung said again. "Will you tell the reason that you put the phone in her bag" principal ask. At that time with out answering taehyung look at nayeon. Nayeon look at her feet. She knew taehyung said that to save her.

Taehyung knew it was nayeon doing as there was a different in nayeon actions. She looks so frightened and nervous. Taehyung was really angry because of this. But he don't want anything to happen to nayeon. Nayeon is the only cousin he have. That's why he wanted to protect nayeon. He knew jisoo will not forgive nayeon when she knew it was a nayeon doing. So nayeon will get punished. That is why he said this.

"Sir.... let's not talk about it that anymore.... I am sure taehyung just joke around with me.... I forgive taehyung so he don't have to get punished" jisoo said look away.

At that time last period bell rang and every one start to pack their bag to go home. Jisoo also took her bag and quickly walk out of the classroom jennie and chaeyoung following her.

Jisoo go and enter the playground as no student comes their after the school. Jennie and chaeyoung also stop behind her.

"When are we going to discuss about the drama" jisoo ask and jennie and chaeyoung knew jisoo don't want to talk about what happened in the class. That's why they also don't want to talk about it.

"Jin said to come to taehyung's house when you feel ok" chaeyoung said. "Ohh is it.... then why are we wasting time let's go" jisoo said and they walk out of the school.

When the three girl entered the house they saw jin and jimin sitting on the couch and taehyung coming out of the kitchen. When jisoo saw taehyung her blood start to boil. Her eyes are also now teared, maybe because she is angry or maybe because she is sad. Only jisoo know the actual reason. Jisoonand and stand infront of taehyung looking at his eyes straight.

"Why.... why tae.... why did you do something like this.... why.... tell me" jisoo ask as she hold taehyung's shirt from the chest and pull him toward her a little. But taehyung didn't try to remove jisoo's her hand. More than that he was lost in jisoo's eyes which was full of complains.

"Did you do this all because of last night..... than I am really sorry.... for that I even aplogize from you tae.... but after seeing that note also you did this that means you haven't forgiven me.... then you can just tell me without taking a revenge like this.... I am telling the truth.... I knew truth last night after that when you mother told me.... I have written all this in the note that I put in your bag.... after that also..." jisoo stop her self.

After seeing jisoo crying the four sitting on the couch and even taehyung also got hurt. Every one there knew jisoo is so hurt after every word that came out of her mouth. But not even one word came out of taehyung's mouth. It felt like her mouth was locked.

This time taehyung got so hurt because jisoo called him as tae instead of taehyung the name that jisoo has always being calling him. Even though every one call him is as tae jisoo always him as taehyung. When jisoo call him as tae taehyung felt like jisoo make him too away from him which made his heart hurt. This a big riddle. All other time taehyung always want jisoo to stay away from him but now when he feel that jisoo is staying away he is getting hurt about it.

1002 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy