🏵62🏵

From that time sehun was trying to talk to jisoo. But when it was night also sehun couldn't met jisoo.

The party was going to start at nine so jisoo came downstairs like eight fifteen to the last touch up works. They decorated the living room instead of the garden as it was told it might will rain tonight.

When jisoo came down stairs jennie and chaeyoung was already there. Just like jennie and chaeyoung jisoo also quickly started to light up the candles.

When they are done with that the three call to a cameraman and started to take pictures of them. At that time jennie and chaeyoung went to yoona as she call both of them and jisoo went to drink some water.

Jisoo got shocked when at that time sehun came and hold her elbow. With out thinking about the surrounding sehun started to walk upstairs with jisoo and jisoo trued her best to get free from sehun. But before that sehun went his room and close the door.

Jennie who saw this secen was in a big shock. She knows sehun really well. That is the same boy who beg for jisoo's love when they were in busan. But she don't know the reason why he is in this house. From the way jisoo act she knew it was not the first time jisoo met him. But jisoo never told her that she met him. So what is the reason sehun hold jisoo's hand go upstairs like that. At any cost jennie wanted find the truth so she started to go after them but stops when chaeyoung calls her.

"Jennie can you go home with me.... I forget to bring the gift I made for jin" jennie couldn't say no when chaeyoung ask her with hopes. So she walk with chaeyoung and got into a taxi. At that time also jennie was thinking about jisoo and sehun.

"What happen jennie" chaeyoung ask jennie as she was lost in her thoughts. "What should I say.... chae.... I told you about a boy who fell in love with jisoo right.... a boy who gaves her lots of chocolate.... you remember right" jennie ask.

"Yea.... I remembered what happened" chaeyoung ask.

"Tonight I saw him.... and I saw him in tae's house.... I was shocked when i saw he hold jisoo's hand went to upstairs.... from the way jisoo act I know they had met already.... so I don't know what to say.... jisoo never talk about him till we came to seoul" jennie said.

"Really.... jisoo never told me also anything like that.... we will go back and find out what is happening" chaeyoung said and jennie nodded agreeing.

.

.

.

.

"Sehun it hurts" jisoo was feeling pain from the way sehun was holding her hand. On the another hand she was nervous to be in a same room with sehun.

"Today what I heard was a true.... tonight you are giving an answer to taehyung" sehun said looking at jisoo eyes and jisoo looks done not being able to look at sehun anymore.

"I told that to aunty before you came.... that is why you said that" jisoo said looking down.

"Ow.... so now this had gone out of hand right.... so now I will know what to do.... if you want this family happiness then don't say a word against my words.... did you hear me.... both taehyung and irene noona's happiness is on my hand.... if I cut my relationship with this family and go away then jinyoung hyung will also come with me.... remember irene noona is pregnant and so both irene noona and baby will be alone.... so you have only one choice to keep this family's happiness and this is to stay silent" sehun said took a photograph which was on side table and went out of the room. When jisoo knew what was happening she want out of the room after sehun.

"Sehun please don't do this.... what did I do to deserve this.... is it a sin that I loved taehyung and not you.... and why are you asking me to stay away not say that to taehyung.... actually I don't think you love if you do you will not do think.... you will also think about this family's happiness" jisoo said what was no heart. At that time sehun look at her anger burning in his eyes. From the way sehun look jisoo knew she said something she didn't have to. But with out saying anything sehun again continues to walk.

"Okay I am ready to stay away from taehyung.... I will not run this happy family of yours....but please.... don't ruin tonight's happiness.... if you do anything later tonight I will not say anything and will stay still.... but please don't ruin tonight's happiness" jisoo begged. But sehun wanted to go with his plan.

It will be more better to act infront of every one. On few nights like this every one will be at one place. And if this happen infront of every one taehyung would have more pain and will be more difficult to come out if that dark world. Now also he wanted to see the colour changes that will come to taehyung's face and the pain on his eyes.

Who came after sehun stops when sehun also stop on the last stair. At that time she saw jaehin family and jinyoung's family come inside the house. At that time her mind told her tonight this will not end in a good way. She got sad when she knew because of her jin's birthday will be ruined with every one's happiness.

It still have like twenty minutes to be nine so the guest are not there and and was only the family members and very close friends who were there st that time. Jennie and chaeyoung are the only one who was missing from there at that time.

"Aunty" sehun called and jisoo got shocked as everyone in the living room look at sehun.

1008 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy