🏵14🏵

"Yes... yes... yes" chaeyoung said and hug jin as she hide her face in jin's chest.

"I am afraid if I waited anymore they might steal you away from me.... I don't want to see that day" chaeyoung said which made jin to laugh as he placed a soft kiss on top of chaeyoung's head.

"Congratulations.... so let's celebrate" both of them moved away from each other when they heard jisoo's voice.

After talking and making fun out was jennie who ask to go home first because she told her step brother that she will come home early.

"Should I take you home" jimin ask and jennie couldn't say no since all are there. So she said good night to all and went to home with jimin.

"Sooyaa it is okay right if i take chaeyoung home" jin ask. "Jin what are you saying.... who am I to stop you from taking your girlfriend home" jisoo said. "Yaaa that is not what I meant.... I meant is it fine for you to stay alone house" Jin said. "Jin..."

"I will stay here till you come back" taehyung said. "Thank you taehyung I will come really quickly" jin said.

"I hope you can before rain stared" jisoo shouted as jin and chaeyoung reach the door.

"Jennie ate you angry" jimin ask the question that was in heart all this time. "No" jennie gave a small answer.

"Jennie what is wrong.... tell me then I will know" jimin said as he holds jennie's elbow and make her face him. "I told you nothing happen" jennie said again. "But this is not how you act before" jimin said. "How much do you know me" jennie ask. "What you mean" jimin ask not understanding.

"I am telling you I feel uneasy when you touch me.... so stop giving me fake Hope's.... please" jennie slowly removed jimin hand from her. Jimin knew how jennie was avoiding him eyes. He can't understand what jennie us saying tonight. He don't know the reason jennie distance from him so suddenly.

At that time they both were standing out of jennie's house. With out wasting anymore second jennie open the gate and start to walk in. But jimin hold jennie's hand and make her stand between him and the wall. Jennie got so shocked with what jimin did next.

Jimin kissed jennie's lips not on purpose. But he couldn't hold on to his feeling. He wanted to show to jennie that she he important and special. But unlike he thought jennie push him away as she slap on his cheek. At that time rain started and went inside the house.

Jimin was shocked at his own self about what he did just now. He even was angry at himself. Jimin turned around to go home since he knew jennie will not come. But as he turned around some one put a hand on his shoulder. He look around and saw jennie.

As jimin was going to say something jennie held out the umbrella to jimin. As jimin didn't take the umbrella jennie put it in his hand and went in leaving jimin all alone. Jimin also start to walk home as he knew jennie will not talk to him tonight.

.

.

.

.

Luckily rain started when jin and chaeyoung were very near chaeyoung's house. As that time chaeyoung parent were at home they made jin to stay in that house till rain stops. So jin send a short text to taehyung about what happen and he will come little late.

Taehyung who wanted go away from jisoo have to stay with her more. He replied to jin's text and look around. But he couldn't see jisoo who was sitting infront of him a minutes ago.

Taehyung started to get nervous as he look every where in the house and still he couldn't see jisoo. He got nervous mostly because he don't how to face jin if something happened to jisoo. Jin had trusted him a lot to leave her with him.

"Jisoo.... this is not funny.... come out of where you are hiding right now before I get angry.... you know I don't like this kind of things.... jisoo.... can't you hear me....  if you are doing this then I am going to leave.... don't be angry later saying I have left you alone" taehyung kept talking in an angry voice as nervousness was visible on his face. This jisoo will surely drive him crazy. He don't know how much of this kind of thing he is going face in the future.

Taehyung stand infront of the back door. At that time also he can see rain was pouring heavily. Taehyung took a big breath to calm him self down as he told to his self that every thing will be fine.

Taehyung open the back door and he saw jisoo who was in the rain. Taehyung left a sigh of relief but at the same time he got angry.

"Jisoo" jisoo who was happily enjoying her time in the rain got shocked with taehyung's voice.

"Are you mad.... don't you know how to to tell me what you are doing" taehyung said. But jisoo didn't hear what taehyung said because of the rain.

Jisoo ran towards taehyung to know what he is saying. Happiness all over her face. Taehyung back a little not to get wet by the rain.

"What did you say.... I couldn't hear" jisoo said as she stand infront of the door.

"I said are your a kid to get wet by the rain at night.... and don't you know how to tell when you do something" taehyung said.

"Taehyung you will not know.... it been so long that I didn't get wet by the rain.... I am do so happy" jisoo smile showing all her teeths. With jisoo's answer also taehyung knew jisoo didn't care about what he said. She was so happy that she got to get wet by the rain.

As taehyung saw jisoo's this innocence he don't know where his anger went. Every time he sees jisoo act like this he sees jisoo as a young girl who live with out any fear like there is no tomorrow.

1035 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy