🏵63🏵

"Aunty" sehun called and jisoo got shocked as everyone in the living room look at sehun.

"I have something to say" sehun said standing in the middle of the living room. At that time every one noticed the sadness in sehun's voice.

"Aunty do you know why I got so shocked from what you said in the evening.... I don't think it is good to hide this anymore that is why I am going say this" sehun said and look at jisoo who is now in the living room.

"Me.... me and jisoo are in a relationship" sehun said and jisoo look at taehyung. Jisoo saw the colours that came to taehyung's happy face. At that time jennie and chaeyoung who enterd the house also were in a shocked as they heard what sehun said. Not only both of them every one in the living room got shocked.

"I never knew jisoo was in a relationship with taehyung too.... when you guys told me it is jisoo who is staying in the house I knew it was her.... that is why I really wanted to come back to Seoul.... I didn't tell you guys to give you guys a surprise and ask jisoo also not to tell you all.... at first jisoo rejected me but she finally said yes to me the night before she came to Seoul.... today I only knew jisoo is in a relationship with taehyung too.... she never told me that.... but I am not pointing a finger at jisoo.... maybe jisoo fell in love with taehyung when she stayed with him.... but I don't think jisoo love taehyung because she still haven't given an answer to him.... I don't know who she loves now is it me or taehyung.... but now I don't want jisoo as she had an affair with taehyung when she was in a relationship with me" sehun said. If feels like sehun might start to cry at any second. At that time jisoo was froze on her spot looking at taehyung. At that time her mind didn't work at all because of sehun's big fat lies.

"This photo is taken when I was courting her where I was giving her a chocolate basket.... this photo is a proof that I had met jisoo before" sehun said give the photo to yoona. After looking finally the photo came to taehyung. Taehyung look at the photo for once and he threw it away. He look at jisoo and jisoo saw thousands of complains in his eyes. Jisoo felt her body got weaken and her heart got broken in to million of piece.

"Taehyung... I am sorry" jisoo could tell up to there as taehyung shook his head and ran upstairs. She told sorry because there is no way she can come to taehyung's life. She ruined taehyung's happiness. She couldn't confess her love to taehyung even though she love him do much.

Jisoo took small steps to go upstairs. At that time sll are frozen on there steps. They belive if sehun was lying jisoo will said him to stop but jisoo never stops sehun for once. That's why they all believed what sehun said was truth.

Jisoo who walk towards upstairs had to stop when someone hold her hand and made her look at that side.

"I will ask you one question.... do you know sehun before" jaehin ask. "I know... but" jisoo could say anymore word as jaehin slap her face.

Every one in the living room eyes got widen and jin got hurt most. His father had never hit him once in his life. Jisoo also got shocked. But that time also the pain in her heart was more than then that. She even couldn't belive jaehin just hit her. But with that jisoo got all silent and didn't try to say a word to defend herself.

"A member of my family will not do a thing like this.... don't you feel embarrassed when you play with a life of two brothers.... that is also the sons of my best friend.... and today on wards you are not my cousin.... my cousin jisoo had died.... my cousin will not do a thing like that" jaehin said. At that time fore your he was not out his mind. For the second time jaehin took his hand to slap jisoo but his wife minzy hold his hand stop him.

"Minzy get her out of my sight.... I don't even want to see her face.... get her out of my sight befor I do something that is not good" jaehin yelled and hugged minzy. At the time also jisoo stayed in her stop not moving.