🏵54🏵

Today also after entering the school six of them walk towards the benches as there was still time left. The six of them stops when someone call taehyung. As they look back they saw nayeon who was looking at them. As taehyung knew it was nayeon he again started to walk.

"Tae.... please wait" all of them understand the sadness in nayeon's voice. But still taehyung didn't wait and and walk. So jisoo quickly hold on to taehyung's hand. She look at taehyung and shook her head asking him to stop.

"Tae.... please.... I am sorry.... I knew what I did was wrong.... you were right.... you did so many things to me because I am your cousin but I couldn't value any of that.... I am sorry.... please forgive me.... I promise in future I will not do anything that will hurt you.... so please forgive me.... and sooyaa.... I don't deserve your forgiveness that easily.... but please forgive me.... I can only get my country back when you forgive me.... so please forgive me" nayeon said standing infront of jisoo.

"I am not angry with you nayeon.... I don't even want to know why you got so angry with me before.... I forgive you with out keeping anything in my heart" jisoo said smiling hold nayeon's hand. Nayeon also smiled.

"I also forgive you" taehyung said stepping little forward. When taehyung said like that the smile on nayeon's lips got even more wider. On the next second nayeon hugged taehyung with happiness. At that time all of them had a smile on their face.

"But promise me after this you will never be like that" taehyung said like a big brother who was talking to his younger sister. As taehyung said this nayeon laugh a little before she nodded her head agreeing to what taehyung said.

"Thanks tae.... seriously I am really happy.... and you know what.... you and jisoo look so good together.... you both can be a beautiful couple" nayeon said and both taehyung and jisoo got embarrassed. They got more embarrassed as nayeon said with when the other four are also there. Even though they don't talk about what happened on that night both taehyung and jisoo know the four are waiting for a good moment to make fun of them. Not to show that he is embarrassed taehyung quickly laugh a little. At that time nayeon let go of taehyung and look at jisoo.

"Tae is so lucky to get a girl like you.... after you came tae have change a lot.... I can say like that because before you came tae had forget how to laugh.... but now look how he laugh.... and" before nayeon could continue what she was going to say taehyung put his hand on nayeon mouth and walk to the classroom pulling her with him. Nayeon was trying her best to take taehyung hand from her mouth but it was no use as taehyung was more stronger than nayeon and taehyung was not caring about it. More than that he want to take nayeon away from the another five. At that time another five was laughing seeing what happened to taehyung.

At the break time jin talk about the picnic and they all were so excited. They all were more than ready to go to the jeju island, socially the three girls as it is there first time to go there. When jimin knew it was also a present for his birthday jimin thanked jin and taehyung. But it was a wrong move as jin started to rap saying jimin don't have to thank his friend.

Next day. The six of them were at taehyung house waiting for the bus. After few minutes the bus came and take them to the ferry. Taemin had booked a ferry for them as jin said it will more fun to go to jeju island by the than train.

As they reach the jeju island four of them walk to there booked rooms. They booked two rooms. As they put there things on the room the boys came to the girls room.

"How how is it.... do you girls like it" jin ask. "Like it?.... I don't know what to say.... I love it" jisoo said like a little kid happily.

As they reach the beach jimin and jennie ran and get in to the water where jin and chaeyoung sit on the beach. Taehyung and jisoo came with some fishing rod to catch fish.

Both jisoo and taehyung started saying it is a competition. After thirty minutes jisoo has already caught three fish and taehyung had non. Because of this jisoo was making so much fun of taehyung. At that time jin and chaeyoung also smile a little seeing how taehyung and jisoo is.

Jimin and jennie in the water also smile at this. Jimin got an idea when he saw shose on the beach. Because jimin have a long breath he knew he could do it with out taehyung and jisoo knowing who are too busy arguing with each other. Both taehyung and jisoo were arguing too much then giving attention to what is happening on the surrounding.

Jennie secretly went and took the shoes with out taehyung and jisoo knowing. At that time jin  and chaeyoung got a little idea of what jimin and jennie is up to. So they both are looking forward of what is happening.

Taehyung and jisoo who were busy arguing with each other got shocked when something got on taehyung's rod.
Taehyung happily shouted and started to pull the rod. At that time happiness was all around his face.

"Yey.... I think it is really big fish" jisoo said started to help taehyung. The four almost couldn't control there laughter when they saw this.

As taehyung and jisoo saw what they caught the smile on there face faded away. Well what to do. With that happiness what they caught was a shose. To make it more heavy there was rocks inside the shoes. At that time taehyung knew this was jimin's doing. He felt embarrassed when he didn't even know what taehyung put it on his rod.

1032 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy