🏵34🏵

Like after ten minutes she the teacher let her go. So she quickly took a taxi and made her to the house. When jisoo came out of the taxi jin and taehyung also reached home. The three walk in together. That time also there was anger on taehyung's face.

Jin and taehyung was first to get in. At that time jisoo went when the driver said she gave more money than she had to. When jisoo enters both jin and taehyung was standing at the same distance looking at the side where the couch is.

Jisoo also quickly look at where they are looking. The quick steps she was taking was stop when she the person sitting on the couch.

That was non other than the girl who ask for taehyung's number the second day they went to the school. But jisoo couldn't understand why she is in this house right now. At that time taehyung look at jisoo in his angry look. From that look he was telling jisoo that jisoo is some where at the fault.

"Tae.... this girl came here to meet you" yoona said being nervous. She saw the angry look on her son's face. But she forced smile as she don't want the guest who is in the house to see any of it.

Both yoona and jin got shocked as taehyung angrily came and hold jisoo's hand. Jisoo got scared seeing taehyung this angry even though she don't know what is happening. So she tried her best not to go with taehyung. But taehyung was much more stronger than small jisoo. He pull jisoo with him and went to his room.

"Nancy right.... umm today taehyung is really angry.... I am sure both of them had a fight.... I don't think you will be able to talk to taehyung today.... you can come another day.... taehyung and jisoo are all ways like that.... they would fight over for a small thing" yoona said forcing a smile. When yoona said that Nancy went out saying she will come later.

As nancy went out both jin and yoona quickly walk to go to taehyung's room. But they stops infront of the room as the room was locked. Taehyung lock on the up of the door so jisoo would not reach. So jisoo can only get out of the room when only taehyung let her.

Taehyung came in the room and throw her inside the room which made her fell on taehyung's bed. On the next second he hold jisoo's both shoulders and made her stand.

"Taehyung what the hell is wrong with you.... why are you angry with me when she came here" jisoo ask. "You really don't know.... isn't this your plan" taehyung said looking at jisoo. His voice had both sadness and anger.

"Why nancy coming to this house should be my plan.... I don't even know why you think like that.... so let me go" jisoo said. Now she is also angry.

What do taehyung think of her. When taehyung wants be brings her close and when he want he push her away. She is not doll that taehyung can play with when he gets bored. But taehyung also treat her like that. Today jisoo is really sad. This was the reason that she is angry. Her anger took over the sadness.

Jisoo walk to go out of the room. But before she could reach the door taehyung hold her hands pull her towards him. The only thing between then was jisoo's hand that taehyung was holding. Jisoo couldn't see the pain in taehyung's eyes as she was back facing him.

Till day morning taehyung thought jisoo like him. Maybe for a little. But he that is mot true when he got a message from nancy today at cafetiere. Is jisoo was really waiting for a chance to push him away. That will not be the reason jisoo will give nancy his number. On the security day of the school jisoo did tell Nancy that she will give her taehyung's number. But taehyung never thought she will actually give her his number.

His heart hurt most when he knew how much jisoo is trying to push him away from her. He is sure there is no other girl who will give nancy his number even though Nancy didn't say it was jisoo who gave her his number. But she did mention in the message that she got his number from a friend and taehyung was sure it is jisoo. Jisoo and nancy are in the same class and and it will be really easy for jisoo to nancy his number. This is the reason he got sad and angry. He don't want to show he is sad and the angry took over it.

"Care to tell me how Nancy got my number.... when that day she ask for number didn't you tell her you will give her my number.... at that time there was only you five who will know my number" that was the time jisoo knew why taehyung is angry.

Yes. That day she did tell nancy that she will her taehyung's number. But she said it for fun to make taehyung angry. She don't have any thoughts of giving her taehyung's number and she will not taehyung's number to any girl. She will not do that even to make taehyung angry.

"Taehyung first leave my hand.... it hurts" jisoo said trying to get out of taehyung's hold.

"I am also hurting right now because of what you did.... if you really want stay away from me than you could have said that me" at that time jisoo feel that there was a sadness in her voice. It was like taehyung told her what is in his heart. Jisoo's movement also froze.

"Taehyung what you are thinking is not true.... can't you trust me even a bit.... even though I told her I will give her your number I didn't" jisoo said in a soft tone. She is now not taeyong to get out of taehyung's hold.at that time jisoo knew one thing. Taehyung don't have even a bit trust in her. He had trust in her than taehyung will not even think that jisoo is the one who gave Nancy his number.

1052 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy