🏵43🏵

"This is the last chance.... you should give me an answer when I count up to three.... if you don't then I might do something that you will not even think" taehyung said holding jisoo's face. At that time his heart was beating so fast seeing how innocently jisoo was looking at him. At that time jisoo was moving her face to remove taehyung's hand from her face and she could predict what taehyung was going to do. She was thinking correctly. When there was no answer from her taehyung slowly bring his face near to hers. Jisoo got little scared and close her eyes as her breath and heart beat was really fast.

Jisoo again told her heart not give that chance to taehyung. But she couldn't believe from a corner of her heart was asking her to join this. When jisoo tried to move taehyung wanted to forcefully also kiss her lips. On the end jisoo belive she was defeated when she felt taehyung's face really close to her. At time taehyung's nose was on hers. Taehyung was that much close to her.

"He is a brother of a my classmate" jisoo said quickly and taehyung move a little from jisoo and look at her eyes. At that time jisoo was widing her eyes as she was breathing heavily.

"He used to go to busan on holiday and we all used to spend the holidays together.... jennie and chae will also know him.... but he is two eyes younger than me.... and he has a girl friend.... so when we are together we usually used to talk about his girlfriend" jisoo told taehyung what is the actual relationship between her and jaehyun.

"To tell the truth I didn't want tell you.... on the first night also without asking me nicely you came to a conclusion on your own" jisoo said. And the only noise it was heard is from the rain. They both stayed there without saying anything. They didn't know what to say.

Jisoo look at taehyung when there was no answer from taehyung. At that time taehyung was there still sitting on the window sit. He also look at jisoo when she look at her and smile.

At the time taehyung open his mouth to say some they heard a loud thunder. And he saw jisoo running towards him shouting. Jisoo came and hug taehyung tightly.

"Sooyaa relax..... trust me.... I am here right.... as long as I am here you don't have to be afraid of any thing" taehyung said.

Even though taehyung was the one who came close to her and did all those thing still jisoo didn't know the reason why she got clam with his those words. From taehyung's arms jisoo was feeling so much protection.

Taehyung slowly pushed jisoo away from him and get down from the window sit. He then sit in the floor resting his back on the wall. Taehyung then hold on to jisoo's hand pulled her trying to bring her close to him. But jisoo shake her head. At that time from jisoo's face taehyung saw how much jisoo was scared. This this the love in his heart for jisoo got more and more. Taehyung pulled jisoo to him make her sit between his legs. He again put his both hand over her stomach and hug her to make her feel protected.

"Sooyaa.... I am because I acted like that to find the truth now it will be difficult for you to trust me.... but please trust me for now and sleep..... I promise I will not do anything to you" taehyung said eith love and care in his voice. Even though jisoo don't want to believe what taehyung just said her heart believes taehyung on that second. That's why jisoo didn't say any thing and pit her head on taehyung chest as she close her eyes. In few minutes jisoo fell a sleep and while she was sleeping there was a smile on her face. Taehyung look at jisoo to see if she was as jisoo didn't say anything. When taehyung smile that was on her while she was sleeping a smile foam on him face too.

Tonight taehyung felt that a big weight on his body was gone when jisoo told him what is her relationship with jaehyun. He is sa happy to know what there I not a type of relationship between them that he thought. With that smile taehyung also close him eyes to sleep and he also fell into a deep sleep with in few minutes.

Taehyung and jisoo who are sleeping peacefully open there eyes when some water hit both of there faces. They open there eyes and saw the another four standing infront of them. Both of them open there mouth to say something but stop and look at each other when they remember the position they are in. Both if them blush when they knew the other four saw the when they are inside each other's hand.

"So what is this" jin said pointing at the both of them.

"We thought one of you we die from another's hand.... that why when we quickly came here we saw this.... a secen I writer will also forget to write if she or he is writing a story about both of your life" before they could answer jin's questions jennie said laughing. At that time both taehyung and jisoo are really embarrassed.

"Sooyaa.... is the place that you are sleeping is really comfortable that you don't want to get up" chaeyoung said with an evil smile on her face because at that time also jisoo is still sitting inside taehyung's arm. As chaeyoung said that jisoo quickly got up, which made the others to laugh so hard.

"So now both of you go and freshen up.... I am really hungry" jimin said put his hand on his stomach. Taehyung also got up at that time.

Jisoo quickly got out from there not wanting to stay there anymore. Othere wise the girl who always have answer to there questions didn't even knew how to foam a single word. Taehyung also went out of there and went inside jin's room.

1037 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy