🏵19🏵

"Hey do you know what I red from internet today.... there was an article saying you get old fast if you get too angry" jin said who enterd jisoo's room.

"It would be more better.... then people will not call me a baby right" jisoo said as she was no placing her thing in the room.

"My lovely princess sooyaa.... calm down" jin said as he throw his self to the couch.

"I am calm.... all this is because of you.... I was so opposed to this but you" jisoo stop her self.

"It is because I really wanted to come here.... then only we can live freely" jin said smirking and winking at jisoo.

"Ohh this is the reason you said yes this question.... I see.... now i don't have anything to say.... so get out of this room" jisoo said pushing him out of the room.

"Ok ok sorry.... i actually came here to say sorry.... with a gift" as jin said this chaeyoung, jennie and jimin came inside room and said surprise.

After coming in the four did so many thing to make jisoo laugh. At last jisoo who tried her best not to laugh, laugh and thankfully her mood is also okay now.

"Ok sooya.... go get ready we have go to home before mom and dad go to airport" jin said and the four got out and jisoo started to get ready.

Ehen jisoo came down five of them was there. With out wasting anymore time they went to jin's house. Before jaehin went he gave the house to jin and told jisoo and jin to take care of their selves. When jaehin went the others also went home since it is now night time.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo couldn't find the shirt that she used to were to sleep. She remembers that she brought the shirt when she came from the house at night time as she forget to pack it before.

It is actually a shirt of jin. She got that shirt after giving jin all the photo of chaeyoung that she had. She actually wanted that shirt because there is a 'J' letter on the shirt.

"I am sure jin hide it" jisoo said and went out of the room. At that time she saw taehyung who came out of the kitchen with a water bottle.

Jisoo was so shocked. Did taehyung really wored her shirt. How she find that shirt when taehyung is actually wearing it right now. She went down the she stairs and stand infront of taehyung.

"How dare you to wear my shirt" jisoo said. "What is it now you stupid" taehyung ask.

"You really don't know.... don't act like you don't know.... you are wearing my shirt" jisoo said. "What I am not wearing your shirt" taehyung said.

"So you make it as yours now.... if you want you can ask me to give it with out stealing it.... you thief" jisoo said. At that time Yoona and taemin is also stand infront of the kitchen door.

"Jisoo you can't call me as a thief.... I am not you to steal.... my family is wealthy to buy my anything I want.... so I don't have to steal" taehyung said.

"So it means you did this purposefully to make me angry" jisoo said. "How many times I have to say I didn't wear your shirt" taehyung said.

"Then whose shirt is this" jisoo said pointing at the 'J' letter on the shirt. "I took this shirt from jin" jisoo said.

"If you really wanted this that much you could have ask me to give it to you" jisoo said looking at taehyung.

The next second jisoo said it taehyung took off the shirt and throw it to jisoo as he angrily walk up the stairs.

After seeing this jisoo knew taehyung didn't do it purposefully. What why would taehyung wear this shirt with out knowing also when he know it is not his. Jisoo got shocked when someone put the hand on her shoulder.

"Jisoo taehyung did not do this purposefully.... I am the one who made the mistake actually.... when I saw the shirt in the living room I took it to taehyung's room.... taehyung also do have this kind of shirt.... but instead of letter 'J' it is letter 'T'.... I didn't actually check and put it on tae's bed.... that's why he wored this" yoona said.

"Sorry aunty.... really sorry.... I should not have said that with out knowing the truth" jisoo said. She is truly embarrassed and the same time sad out what she did.

"No no.... I am not angry with you.... you also said it because you don't know what happened.... and moreover if taehyung fights then you will also fight with him" yoona said smiling and jisoo also smiled.

"Now go and sleep.... I will talk to taehyung.... because of yours and taehyung's fight this house have now feel like a house" yoona again said smiling and jisoo nodded and went to her room.

It's been like one hour. But it didn't seems like jisoo could sleep tonight. She was sad that she called taehyung as a thief with out thinking twice. She wanted to aplogize to taehyung but she don't know a way to apologise to taehyung.

Jisoo sit on the bed being angry. Is this something that she could not sleep about. This might happen to anyone. With this anger she walk to go out and aplogize to taehyung. But stops an idea came to her mind.

Jisoo scearch for a note book and took a paper out. She wrote note to taehyung saying sorry. Jisoo smile as she fold the paper and put it on the the bed.

.

.

.

.

As taehyung went inside the room he put all his angers on the pillows on his bed. At that time also there was jisoo on his mind. He feels like jisoo will change him. He is not like this before.

Taehyung don't want him to change. He want to be the same taehyung he is now. He want to stay silent without talking much.

The thing which made him shock most is jisoo is never afraid of him like other girls. She fight back to him. He used to think what kind of girl jisoo is acually. She had changed him. Now taehyung who don't talk much talk a lot. The taehyung who don't want smile start to smile more. This is all because of that stupid girl.

At that time he saw a smile on his face on the mirror. After thinking he knew it is his smile. At the same time he got shocked and look towards the door. He saw yoona coming in. Yoona told him what acually happened and taehyung now knew why jisoo said like that.

1138 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy