🏵20🏵

The next day. When jisoo got down stairs taehyung and jin was entering the dinning room. Jisoo quickly put the note that she wrote inside taehyung's bag which was on the cough before she made her way to the dinning room.

After the breakfast they went to the school. As jisoo, jennie and chaeyoung went to their class the boys waited and started to talk some of their friends.

When the three was entering the class they saw nayeon who came out of the class which was next to their class.

"Oh I still haven't say congratulations to you" sana a friend of nayeon said before they could enter the class. The three girl stops and look back.

"First it was jin and you guys even did magic on jimin too.... do you know how long it is been since jeongyeon loves jimin.... but not even after a week you came here you took jimin" sana said looking at jennie. Jennie didn't said anything and stayed silent.

"Don't worry.... we are not sure if they will marry them or something.... they might date them to time pass.... ohh now I feel sorry for you both.... we don't when they will leave you.... thinking if that now I am getting sad" nayeon said in a sad tone and start to laugh and the other girl also joined her.

"So jisoo who you want to steal.... or you couldn't got the person you want.... tell us so that we can help you" this time it was jeongyeon who talk.

"If they break up then that day I will be with them to cry with them.... so you guys don't worry about it.... and if they they are in relationship for time pass I think they will keep the relationship as a secret and will not make it public.... and I am sure they are lot of girls who are getting jealous because jennie and chaeyoung are jimin's and jin's girlfriend.... and one more thing.... non of you are in a position to know who I like or who I date.... so mind your own business" jisoo said and went inside the class so as jennie and chaeyoung.

That day last period was English and jisoo English lecturer is same as jin. On that day the lecture change the time table and made the both class to have English at the same time for a three months.

The teacher did this to get ready for an event the is taking place really quickly. Teacher Mimi didn't said this to anyone and told the class that they are going to have a new lesson called 'drama' where you have to write your own drama and perform it on the stage.

Six of them was so happy to be together at the same class. Teacher mini took the lesson and told that at every group there must be song that have to be performed by a gir and a boy.

"So now let's have groups.... so now there are total of seven two students.... so will divide to twelve groups and each group will have six students.... so please cone front any of twelve students who wants to be the leader." teacher mimi said.

"Oh no.... now I will have to be a leader and go front" taehyung said to jin and jimin. "What happen" jin ask as he didn't find any reason for taehyung to be the leader if he don't want to. But as jin look at the front of the class he knew why.

Tzuyu who was standing near teacher mimi is so into taehyung. They knew if tzuyu got to pick first then she will pick taehyung.

Jisoo, jennie and chaeyoung was so shocked when taehyung went to the front of the class. They felt like it was not taehyung. When jin saw the look on the three girls face he told them that he will tell them later.

Thankfully taehyung got to pick first. He first took jin then jimin. After that he took chaeyoung and jennie. When it was taehyung last chance to pick he started to look among the students which made jisoo so angry. Don't blame her. She also want to be with her friends.

"Tae.... come on.... what are you doing.... pick jisoo.... we don't want any other student when she is there" jin said as he put his hand over taehyung's shoulders and the another three also nodded agreeing.

"I am picking her because you guys ask me to.... other wise I will not pick her" taehyung said as she told the teacher that his last pick is jisoo.

"So today is Thursday right.... you will have to finish this to Monday.... and one more thing I want the leader to play the lead role in the drama.... understand" teacher mimi said and went out saying she have to take something and will send another teacher.

Another teacher came in like after three minutes and all were discussing in the groups about their drama.

"Oh my God.... where us my phone.... who took my phone" they all look at jeongyeon who shouted and search for her phone. "Where did you kept your phone" nayeon ask her helping her to look for her phone.

"Who has taken her phone.... answer me" the teacher said. "Teacher please check all of our bags" nayeon said.

The teacher started to check all of their bags. And now he have reach to jin. Lastly from the six of them it was jisoo's bag to check.

With out working jisoo gave her bag to the teacher. Nayeon and jeongyeon was also with the teacher.

"My phone" jeongyeon said and took the phone in jisoo's bag. All the students look at her jisoo's eyes got widen. She don't know how that phone came to her bag. For sure she haven't even touch that phone.

"Jisoo you are even a thief I never knew this before" jeongyeon said.

"Look.... I am telling the truth.... I didn't take your phone.... I don't know how your phone came to my bag" jisoo said.

1018 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy