Chapter 65 - Under Raps

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Under Raps

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's been two months since Christmas and now everything is perfect!

Sophia has decided to stay in Corona at the castle with her pet fox, Ash. Since 'Sun slayer' has officially lost her reputation as second best criminal.

So that means she's officially apart of team awesome!

Though the journey of her being welcomed wasn't the easiest, she doesn't exactly help herself by annoying "Cassicle" and "Eugenia" any moment she can, though she seems to like Rapunzel more but now everyone is fine with each other.

"Sophia, you had one job, to narrate THESE lines not some random stuff just about you!" Varian huffs.

"Well, those lines were boring! Besides (__) has done that journal opening So many times! I was trying something new." Sophia smiles smugly.

You facepalm, "Look, we haven't got time to argue, I'll finish off."

Yes, it took a while for Sophia to come out of her shell but now shes the Sophia you remember from being a kid.

So for you and Varian? Well, perfect as ever, though Varian seems to of got used of calling the Queen and king mom and dad before you-

"BORING! CAN WE GET ONTO THE GOOD STUFF?" Sophia says while stuffing her face with candy floss.

"Ugh... we haven't got time for this... BIG NOSE YOUR UP!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Your outside listen to a story with Cass, Rapunzel, shorty,  Varian, Atilla, and Sophie.  "Centuries ago, Corona was engaged in a years-long war with its rival Kingdom. Saporia."

"I still think my opening was better-"

"SHHH"

"Jeez, alright!"

You groan, "Just keep going Big nose..."

Big nose clears his throat,  "Corona’s then-king, Herz Der Sonne, created a complex system of tunnels to move his knights and supplies wherever he needed. He then made a detailed map of these tunnels and their secrets in a secure journal. At the height of the war, Der Sonne’s sworn enemy, General Shampanier, launched a full-scale invasion on Corona. Shampanier fought her way through the castle to face King Herz Der Sonne himself. Their battle waged for hours with neither side relenting. That is, until Shampanier discovered that the book’s final pages contained Herz’s profession of love for her. It was then she realized she held similar feelings for him as well."

Big nose closes the book, "And soon, the two were married. And a lasting peace was brought to the newly united nations forevermore."

Atilla wipes his helmet and sobs, "Gets me every time."

"Oh! Isn’t that the most romantic story you’ve ever heard?" Rapunzel smiles.

Cass shrugs, "I guess. If you’re into romance and that kinda thing."

Big nose continues,  "And our Kingdom commemorates this day, the Day of Hearts, each year by displaying the book, so all those who have found true love may sign its pages."

Frederic and Arianna sign the book and kiss in front of the crowd. Arianna throws paper hearts to the crowd.

"C'mon (__)! Let's go sign it!" Varian drags you over.