Chapter 12 - from the lowest to highest

You smile while reading the letter Varian sent back to you. Leo has now fallen asleep on your shoulder and has snuggled into your hair.

You Quickly hide Varian's letter and sit on the bed before Ariana comes back.

After a few minutes, you hear a knock on the door. It was Queen Ariana with a brown box.

"I thought this might cheer you up." She smiles as you open it up.

"A journal? Wait... is this all the adventures you've been on?" You ask.

Queen Ariana nods, "I thought you would like to have a read and see how much my sister and I  got up to and after you've done that..." She pulls out another journal, "you can start one, a clean and fresh start of your life."

You pull her into a hug, "Thank you, Queen Ariana..." You look down.

"What's the matter, dear?" She puts her hand on your shoulder.

You sigh, "Why are you helping me? I'm a poor theif that uses the money to barely survive..."

She smiles warmly at you, "(___), your not who you were before, besides your a noble lady now."

She stands up, "good night (___), Tomorrow morning I have someone I want you to meet." She walks out of the bedroom and shuts off the light.

You make a nest out of a fluffy blanket and put Leo in. "Good night Leo," you whisper "Good night Varian..."