Chapter 15 - A sneaky escape

You and Cass finally get into the Kingdom centre.

"So kid where do you want to go-" she looks around to see the guards bringing you back.

She smirks, " You might be sneaky kid but these guards are top trained by my dad. You get passed those guards than your just as good as..." she points at a wanted poster. "Him." She points to a wanted poster of Flynn Rider. You sigh in relief to know he's still okay.

"Okay fine... but it was nice to be out of the castle and feel free... Ish." You look at the guards and smile sheepishly.

Cass smiles, "Why don't we go to Uncle Monty's sweet shop?" She puts an arm around you then you both walk to the shop.

Cass opens the door when a fat jolly man comes out from the backroom.

"Ah, hello Cass! What can I get you?" He looks down and sees you standing next to her, "Oh hello dear! Welcome to My shop what can I get you?"

"Can we have two of your extra fudge cookies with chocolate chips?"

"Of course you can!" Monty goes to the backroom to go get them.

Cass whispers, This man has got everything."

You turn around to see the guards waiting outside.

You groan, "Do they have to follow us everywhere?"

Cass looks down at you, " They're here to protect you (___)." Cass smirks "And the way you ran off just proves that there following us for a reason."

Monty comes back with two cookies shaped like suns.

"They're on the house!" Monty chuckles

"They're on the house!" Monty chuckles. "Enjoy girls!"

"Thanks, Uncle Monty!" Cass replies while walking with you out.

"Here you go, kid." She passes a cookie to you.

"Thanks." You reply.

You take a bite into the cookie. "Woah! These cookies are amazing!"

Cass smiles at you.

"Hey Cass, I have an idea..." you and Cass start walking up a hill.

"Why don't you show me some of your sword skills?" You ask.

"How did you know I'm good with a sword?" She looks puzzled.

"One you dad is the captain of the guard, and two... you have a sword." You point at the sword attached to her belt.

Cass goes read in embarrassment and rubs the back of her head. "Okay... you got me again..."

"Your pretty smart for a Twelve-year-old." Cass smiles Then starts doing tricks with her sword.

-
-
-
After about 10 minutes the guards sit down to watch Cass doing tricks with her sword.

This was the perfect chance to escape and get to Varian again.

While the guards were completely distracted by Cass' tricks you sneakily got up and shot off.

You were finally free! No more guards following you and staring at every move you make. You whistle for Leo to come and you hide behind a tree waiting for Leo.
-
-
-
-
"So what do you think (___)? (___)!?"
Cass stares at the guards who are smiling sheepishly.

"Ugh, it's bad when a kid is smarter than you..." She whistles then suddenly an owl appears from a tree nearby.

"Can you go find the kid who was with us?" The owl hoots then flies off.

Cass stares coldly at the to guards.

She gets signal back from her owl and she shouts. "Are you two coming or are you just gonna sit there?!?"

-
-
-
"Leo! I'm finally free away from guards and the royals and everyone!" He tweets at you then stares at you with an angry look.

"Oh don't you start staring at me like that..." you grumble.

"Cmon let's go to old Corona."

You start to walk over the bridge when you feel someone grab your wrist. Cass...

"You know you're not aloud to go outside of the Main part of Corona."

You grumble, "Cant I have one minute alone outside?"

"You will one day (___), but right now we're going back to the castle." Cass smiles.

"Do we have to Cass?!" You protest.

Now guards have caught up, the one with the moustache realises Cass is trying to get you to walk back but you refuse.

He comes over and puts you over his shoulder. At this point, there was no point struggling since he was stronger than you but you still tried.

Cass smirks, "C'mon boys let's get (___) back."

You keep struggling but nothing happened apart from people staring at you as they walked past. You go red in embarrassment and stop struggling altogether.

Soon your back at the castle with Cass and the two guards.

"Can you put me down now? You huff.

He puts you down.

"Finally!" You set off back your room when you're stopped again.

"The King and Queen would like to see you Lady (___)." Says the guard without the moustache.

You gulp, this time you got in trouble alone and with higher people... the royals.