Chapter 78 - The return of the Willow

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The return of the Willow

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Today is the day of the meteor shower.

Which also means the day you're going to tell Sophie about your little "plan" of getting whatever is in that dome before anyone else can.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"You're going to do WHAT?!"

You quickly put your hand over Sophie's mouth. "SHHH! Sophie, you need to keep quiet!"

"But- Wha- wh- why are you going to do something as dangerous as breaking into the secret Vault for a flower that might not be there!?"

"Because... those 'visions' are getting worse... I see them all the damn time, and I have a feeling that the flower is still down there. You don't have to join me, but I'm going, even if that means going alone."

Sophie stands up off her bed, "Look, if you're REALLY sure that this is the only way... I'll come with, The Strikers Stick together remember?"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

(𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩rio 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚! 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠? 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨? Coz I know mine sucks)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Right, thanks, Sophie... I knew I could count on you." You smile lightly before someone knocks on the door.

"Come in?" You shout but no one answers.

You go to check who's there... but there's no one.

Until two gloved hands go over your eyes. "Guess whoo-oo!"

You smirk, "Hmmm... who could that voice belong to?"

You slowly turn around to see two bright blue eyes beaming widely at you.

"I think it belongs to the best Alchemist and boyfriend in the world!" Varian giggles like a dork.

You giggle at him before trying to walk down the corridor to meet Quirin outside.

Varian grabs hold of your hand and pulls you back making you fall into him.

"Where do ya think you're going, Milady?" Varian smiles charmingly before letting you on his back.

Sophie is at the doorway watching you two dorks when she finally speaks up, "Are you two done yet? Not sure if you know, but the meteor shower doesn't come every night. And it doesn't wait for 'Mr I'm such a gentleman' to stop flirting."

Varian gasps while they're walking and you still on Varian's back.

"I think you would like to know I am a gentleman you kn...OW-" Varian trips over causing a pile on the floor.

Sophie smirks, "Yeah, definitely."

You both stand up and brush yourselves off.

Varian laughs awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck.