Chapter 43 - A make-up for the Break-up

You wake up feeling so much better than before. Leo is asleep on your pillow so you leave him and go down the ladders to see Varian asleep too with Ruddiger on his head.
You giggle quietly at the two before seeing your satchel on the floor open, you assume Varian went in so it doesn’t bother you. 

You sigh before peaking around the corner to see Quirin cooking, it was time for you to be the bigger person and confront him since he clearly isn't going to come up to you. 

“So, that was interesting... “ you walk into the kitchen and sit at the table. He obviously knows you're there but is choosing to ignore you.

You walk over to help cut vegetables for whatever he is making, “Look, I’m sorry I didn't listen to you if I did I wouldn’t be in this situation.”

He looks over to you still not saying anything, “And maybe going out of the walls of Corona to go back to those… things wasn't the best choice either. And it might take time for you to trust me again and I understand, but you shouldn't punish your son as well to stay away from me. You don’t have to like me for me, but at least accept me for your son.” You put the vegetables into the pot and look at him wondering if he's going to say anything.

“I’m sorry too, you don’t have to stay away from us, just now that you know how dangerous those rocks are please stay away from them.” He pleads.

You were shocked he actually talked to you as usually when he gets mad at you he doesn't talk until the next morning.

“I can work with that.” you smile and hug him, he was taken aback, but soon puts his arms around you too.

“Huh, maybe I should nap more often if it seems to cheer everyone up.” Varian comes down the steps rubbing his eyes. 

You giggle at him, “See? Maybe sleep isn’t a weakness.”

“Maybe… but imagine all the things you could do if you didn't need sleep?!” He grins.

Quirin chuckles slightly but continues to make dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is so short I'm not sure if you can even call it a chapter but Oh well! I'm planning out the next few chapters so maybe another might come out tonight? I don't know.

But for now cya later!