Chapter 39 - let the battle begin...

Ruffians enter the hall making everyone scatter and scream. Some tried to escape but got stopped and the most important people got brought to the front.

"Release my guests immediately!" King Frederick shouts.

"What's the matter, Fred? Am I ruining your little girl's perfect day?" Lady Caine smirks.

You run over to Eugene and stay close to him.

Rapunzel goes closer to lady Caine, "The duchess?"

"Oh honey, I am no duchess." Lady Caine leans on her sword.

"I dont understand..."

"Of course you wouldn't, Rapunzel. But try to follow along. This is all your fault."

"What?" Rapunzel looks as confused.

"You see, after your untimely disappearance, your father locked up every criminal in the kingdom, including a simple petty thief. My father... I saw him thrown into a cage and hauled off like some animal, never to be seen again. So, I thought I'd come back and return the favor."

A prison carriage enters the hall.

You whisper to Eugene, "The one time I don't have my sword that's when I need it seriously?!"

"Try not to get involved, I know you can handle a fight but that doesn't mean you should." Eugene looks at you.

"Eugene if you seriously think I'm going to not help in this then do you even know me?!" You turn back to see the Ruffians forcing the fancy people into the prison carriage.

"Your turn, Your Majesty."

King Frederick stands tall with Rapunzel and Queen Ariana behind him.

"Oh come now, you didn't think we'd leave our prized pig in the pen, did you?"

Two Ruffians grab king Frederick and force him into the prison carriage.

"Okay, Eugene now if you don't think I'm helping then you're definitely mistaken." You look at Eugene.

"Alright (__), just don't get hurt." Eugene looks back at you.

"No. There's nothing you can do. As your father and your king, I command you to stay put." King Frederick commands Rapunzel.

The carriage door shuts. Eugene steps forward and a Ruffian points a sword at him.

"Don't be a hero, pretty boy."

Eugene looks at Rapunzel and she nods, he also looks at you with a smirk.

You whisper, "Showtime..."

"Sorry, dad..." Rapunzel kicks off her shoes.

"I can't stay put..." Rapunzel takes off the wig to reveal all of her hair.

"That's my girl!" Eugene smiles.

"Let them go!" Rapunzel walks towards Lady Caine.

"It's amazing what you can hide under those wigs, isn't it, Princess." She chuckles.

"Come on, let's move out!" Lady Caine shouts.

The carriage starts to leave. Rapunzel throws her hair, catches the door's handle and rips the door open.

"Ugh! Now your just making me angry."

"You know, if Raps has let out her secret then so can I!" You untuck your white streak and its glowing again.

"You too? How many other people have magic hair?!" Eugene shouts.

"Uh just us two we think!" You smile sheepishly

"Rapunzel, your hair!" You hear king Frederick.

"I know, we'll talk about it later. Please get somewhere safe and take care of Mom." Rapunzel looks at her dad.

"Well, that's my cue!" Eugene smashes pocket and another Ruffian together to grab a sword.

"Oh really? Its mine as well!" You trip a Ruffian causing him to fall and you grab his sword.

"Ah, playing it simple Huh?" Eugene says while fighting.

"Meh, with these dodo brains, simple is too hard!" You smirk while knocking a Ruffian to the floor.

"Well, my last day on princess duty. Might as well go down fighting." Cass grabs a chandelier and runs to fight.

"Is it weird to say I've missed doing this?" You say while fighting with two Ruffians.

Once you knock them both out, Lady Caine approaches you. "Awe, look at tough Starlight striker is, you know I could use someone like you in my crew."

You stop what your doing, "How do you know my old criminal name?"

She laughs, "Every criminal knows about you, and so do I, so what do ya say join me or stay where your trapped being wannabe princess."

"Apparently you don't know me that well because I don't go down to your level without a fight." You smirk and knock her to the ground.

"Oh, so that's how you want it huh?" She gets up and starts fighting back with you.

She knocks you to the ground and points her sword at you but Cass comes to help and threatens her with the chandelier.

"Aw, cute." Lady Caine battles with Cass.

You stand up, and see some Ruffian pulling Rapunzel's hair.

"Rapunzel get the frying pan!" You point to a frying pan on the carriage.

"Thanks!" She gets the frying pan with her hair.

You run over to the king and Queen to check they're okay.

"(__) what happened with your hair?!" King Frederick looks at you slightly angry.

"Uh, I'll explain everything later, right now I'm slightly occupied." A sword swings for you and it barely misses.

You easily knock the Ruffian out and then you run over to Rapunzel, Cass and Eugene.

"You think this is over? Ha! I promise you, I'll be back!"

Max slams down the doors, crushing Lady Caine underneath. The guards run inside the hall.

"Oh Lady Caine, It's impolite to leave in the middle of a party," Eugene smirks.

"You'd think you'd know that!"

You and Rapunzel laugh.

The guest's cheer and applause. The guards take Lady Caine away and cuff her.

"Nice to see ya. Thanks for coming! Nice suit, buddy. Happy Coronation Day folks." Eugene waves.

Queen Ariana runs over and hugs you and Rapunzel.

You look to see King Frederick looking more angry than ever. This isn't going to be good...