Chapter 72 - Aren't brownies a better offer?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Aren't brownies a better offer?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's early in the morning, your in Rapunzel's room with Eugene Lance and Sophie.

Rapunzel is breathing heavily,  "I woke up and it was gone!"

"Have you guys seen Angry and Red this morning?" Sophie asks.

As soon as she said that all of you except Rapunzel run to the room they were staying in.

No one was there... the only thing left is Red's flower.

"Uh, oh..."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You, Eugene, Lance and Sophie are standing awkwardly while Captain paces up and down.

"Not only did you lose track of two helpless children, but you also managed to let them steal the princess' tiara." Captain bangs his hand against the window.

"Okay, I wouldn't call them helpless." Eugene defends.

"Yeah, I would say just on the wrong path?" You try to help out.

"Enough!" The Captain walks over to you all. "Your services are no longer required here. YOUR ALL FIRED!"

You and Sophie glance at each other and smirk.

"What's so funny you two!?" Captain shouts in your faces.

You both flinch, "Uh, uh NOTHING!"

Captain glares then walks away.

Eugene leans on the wall frowning.

Lance chuckles, "Jokes on that guy, he never hired me or the kids."

You put your hand on Eugene's arm, "Hey, its Alright you know, Caps just in a bit of a bad mood."

He chuckles slightly, "Thanks..."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You knock on Cass' door.

"UGH WHAT NOW?!" You hear from the inside.

You open the door, "Jeez Cass, I was just seeing where you-" you see her leg in a cast. "Woah what happened to you?"

"Ugh, don't ask... wanna come with me? I'm going to go see Raps." She gets out of bed and uses her sword as a crutch.

"Want any help?" You ask.

She groans, "Nope, got it."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Your standing at the doorway of Rapunzel's room waiting for Cass, Eugene and Rapunzel haven't noticed you there.

"I'm so sorry about your tiara Rapunzel. I thought for sure I could fix those girls, you know,  like how you fixed me."

"Eugene I didn't fix you. You can't make someone better, the best you can do is give them a chance. If they don't want your help then..." she looks over to see you standing at the door.

You walk over and say, "All you can do is be there for them until they do."

"Your both right, but I'm sure they did want our help, but they're running from something and I have a feeling it's bad."

You look out of the window, "If only we knew where to look for them."

Cass is stood at the doorway, "You can start with that flower. It only grows by the river cliffs."