chapter 18 - a late birthday

"So... do the Queen and king know you have given me this?" You question.

"Yeah, I asked them when you were with Xavier, as a birthday present."

"Wait people get birthday presents? I thought that was just a Royalty thing."

"Wow, those thieves didn't get you anything for your birthday?" She looks at you.

"Apart from another item to steal no." You explain.

Cass opens the library door to see Xavier waiting for you to do the next step of the potion.

"Are you ready to do the last steps (___)?" Xavier asks

You nod excitedly.

Cass smiles, "well I'll leave you to it (__) meet me and the Queen at the stables when you're done." She leaves.
-
-
-
-
Twenty minutes later the potion was finally done, of course, they would have been done quicker if he didn't talk about so many legends.

"So what does it do?" You ask?

"Shake the potion three times," Xavier instructs.

So you do then after ten seconds the whole library is covered in pink powder and gunk.

"Xavier! Cass is going to go insane..."

"Ah, but what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

He gets out a salt shaker and sprinkles some on the floor then suddenly all the pinkness goes away.

"Woah!" You gasp.

Xavier chuckles, "now I dont want you using this potion to much but you do need to practice." He gives you the salt shaker with a sparkling gold powder in.

"Thank you, and I promise I won't use it for anything other than practice."

You place it in your satchel.

"You should get going (__), the Queen will be waiting."

You nod and start to walk towards the door. "Bye Xavier cya next week!"

He chuckles, "Goodbye (___)."