Chapter 52 - Starlight or (__)?

It's now morning and soon you and Eugene would go and hand the ring back.

"Hey, (__) you ready?" Eugene walks in.

You nod.

"Last chance, are you still sure you want to come with me?" He looks at you.

"Mhm, I told you I'll stick by your side whatever you do." You hug him.

"Alright then, we should go find her..." he puts an arm around you and you both walk to the throne room.

-
-
-
You and Eugene are stood in front of Ariana, you cover your face again with your hair.

"I appreciate your apology and your honesty. Though the robbery was many years ago, Eugene, it was, frankly, traumatic, and I'm not sure I can forgive you."

" I understand. We both do. I guess now I just hope that the king won't banish me from Corona when he finds out about this." Eugene looks down.

"Well, yes. We shall see what the king decides." She looks down at you both.

-
-
-
You walk out of the throne room and go to the royal gardens under a tree to relax and draw in your journal.

Suddenly someone's hands go over your eyes. "Guess who."

"V-Varian!? What are you doing here!" You panic.

"Rapunzel sent a letter last night telling me about your 'adventure' last night so I came over."

He sits down next to you, "So... The good girl went bad again Huh?" He teases.

"Mhm... But I wouldn't have done it if Lance didn't lie to me and Eugene." You sigh.

He chuckles, "Yeah, I know Rapunzel explained everything."

"Even the part when I attacked Cass again?" You smirk

"Again?! Woah so all good girl disappeared from you last night." He smirks too.

"Yeah but now I'm back." While Varian isn't looking you take his goggles.

"Mostly..." you swing them on your finger before running away giggling.

"Hey what are you-" He puts his hand on his head. "Oh, C'mon really!? (__) get back here!"

"Gotta catch me!" You shout while laughing.

"(__)!!!!"