Chapter 63 - Eugene's POV

"It all started after I found out I got Cass... I suppose you could say I didn't know exactly what to get her..."

-
-
Christmas Eve

Eugene is pacing up and down in his room. "What do I get her?! I mean maybe I could swap with someone! Then they can deal with the dark icy CassAndra."

Eugene runs out of his room to find Rapunzel.

He barges into her room, "Hey, blondie! What ya doin'?"

Varian is standing there with his arms crossed annoyed while Rapunzel is a squealing mess.

Eugene rubs the back of his neck, "Uh, anyone wanna tell me what's going on here?"

"I think your girlfriend is broken..." Varian laughs awkwardly.

"Rigghhht...Uh, Rapunzel?" Eugene snaps his fingers trying to get her attention.

Varian facepalms, "I'm just gonna leave you two alone..."

Varian walks out.

Suddenly Rapunzel jumps up, "Did you say something?"

"Uh, I actually need to ask you something." Eugene runs to the door and makes sure no-one is in the corridor then runs back to her, "Can we swap people?!"

Rapunzel smiles, "Eugene, even how much I would want to, the whole point of a secret Santa is to get the person a present you picked."

"C'mon please!!!" Eugene pleads.

"I'm sorry but maybe this is an opportunity for you to get to know Cass!" She smiles.

"How did you know I have CassAndra?"

"Because you would've been happy having anyone else?" She giggles.

"Fine, maybe (__) might help me out." He walks out to go back to his room when he sees Varian.

Eugene runs over to him "Hey! Varian, buddy! Can you do me a huge huge favour? Could you swap people with me?"

Varian stares blankly at him, "Sorry uh but I can't I actually have something important to do byeeee!" Varian shoots off.

Eugene groans then walks back to his room pacing up and down.

Twenty minutes go by with Eugene pacing until someone knocks.

"Come in?"

You lean on the Doorway, "Hey, I just wanted to check on what your doing-"

Eugene pulls you into his room and checks no one is in the corridor.

"Okay, I need your help."

"What with?" You ask.

"I don't know what to get for my person!!" Eugene freaks.

"Oh, um well, get your person what they like!"

"That's the problem! The person I have doesn't like anything apart from being dark and Icy!"

"Okay, so you've got Cass." You smirk.

"Nooooo... Uh, okay yeah... What does she like?"

"Well, she likes collecting weapons, Monty's sweet shop, Oh and Rapunzel and making fun of you." You smirk.

"Well, I suppose that's helpful. Thanks, ugh this Is the time I wish I could read my all-time favourite Flynn Rider book..."

"No problem! Wait why can't you read it?"

"Because I don't have it anymore... Flynnigan Rider and the lost princess of Yendah."

Your eyes widen, "Really, oh shame... Well, I've gotta go... I'll cya later!" You rush out.