Chapter 33 - Hellos and good byes

"(__)! Get up lazy bones! You've got a big day today!"

"It's too early!" You whine and put your head under your pillow.

"Come on (__)! Before Cassandra comes in and kills me for you still being in bed!"

You take the pillow off your head to see Eugene standing there smiling at you.

"Eugene, you wanna know one part I like about early mornings?" You sit up in your bed.

"What?" He looks at you confused.

"None. So let me go back to sleep!" You lay back on your bed with the pillow on your face.

Eugene chuckles a bit, "So if Eugene Fitzherbert can't wake you up maybe..." he grabs you and swings you upside down by your legs.

"Maybe Flynn Rider can!" He laughs.

"Okay! Fine, I'm awake! Put me down!" You're slightly annoyed now but laugh it off after.

"Good, get changed before Cassandra comes in, I'll see ya at breakfast." He walks out of your bedroom.

You go to your closet and get your outfit to change into. Once you're changed, someone knocks on your door. "Come in!" You shout while you're on your balcony looking at the party.

Cass walks in with Rapunzel, "Hey, just checking to see if you are awake."

They both come on the balcony.

"Woah! Look at the view!" Rapunzel gazes out leaning on the stonewall.

You and Cass smile and look at each other, "so kid, ready for the big day?"

You nod but you're confused, "How can a day be any bigger than Being chased by the guards, fighting two criminals that hate you to the point they've tried to kill you twice, rescuing Rapunzel from a tower that  a creepy old lady kept her in, getting stabbed and whacked over the head two times, Oh and plotting a plan to get someone out of prison?"

Cass stares at you blankly, "uhh, okay maybe not THAT big but it's still pretty important."

"C'mon kid you've got a lot of people to say hello to today."

And just like Cass said you had to see a lot of people, you didn't know you even knew so many people in Corona.

Finally, you had talked to everyone who you knew and got LOADS of hugs, you could finally get to the party.

That's when you see Hook-hand playing the piano, "Hey little lady! Look I've got my dream! And I'm going on tour!" He chuckles.

"That's great! But I'm going to miss you..." you feel slightly disappointed but you know it's what he's wanted since you first met him.

"Don't worry little lady! I'm sure you could come to see me on tour and I'll get you backstage pass, Oh! And my brother is coming to Corona."

"What's his name?" You ask.

"Hook-foot!" He says while still playing the piano.

You giggle and let him keep playing and join the party with Eugene and Rapunzel.

Maybe this is happily ever after? Or maybe this is just the beginning? Who knows where your destiny lies.