Bloopers from Chapter 1- 20

I got this idea from another author on this app and thought it was amazing so I'm doing it for my Varian x reader story

Chapter one

"GUARDS GO GET THEM!"

You and Flynn and running past some shops when you look back to see Flynn has stopped running and is doing the smoulder in a reflection from a Bakery window.

"Cut!" You hear the director say

"Fitzherbert! Can you at least do one scene without you looking at yourself?!" You say while panting for breath.

"What?! I gotta get my smoulder perfect for when I the most handsome man in the world," You stare at him annoyed.

"AHH!" He turns away. "DON'T DO THAT IT REMINDS ME OF CASSANDRA!"

"Anyway like I was saying before, I the most handsome man in the world finds the most beautiful lady in the world!"

"Awww Eugene that's so sweet!" You hear from behind the cameras.

"Rapunzel what are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be rehearsing with Gothel?" You look to see her eating a cupcake.

"We did!" She takes a bite of the cupcake "These cupcakes are amazing!" She smiles.

You huff. "Let's restart the scene again..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter three

"-and I tried to wake you" You and Quirin wait for the explosion.

Nothing.

Suddenly and a massive explosion happens with blue gunk flying everywhere.

You and Quirin rush to the doorway.

You see Varian smiling sheepishly. "I might have added a wrong chemical..."

"But Varian, your already meant to add a wrong chemical, how can you add a wrong, wrong chemical!" You wonder.

He grins like a dork, " Uhhh, not sure...though that explosion was amazing!"

You fall on the floor laughing while Quirin facepalms.

"Cut!" You hear from the slightly annoyed director.

"Well, let's get this cleaned up..." the janitors look annoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6

You and Varian are walking Next to the river when your about to race each other.

"Race you to AHHHH!" Varian tripped you so you fell in the water.

You come back up to the surface and spit out water, you see Varian has fallen to the floor laughing.

"You are so dead!" You pull him into the water by his ankles. Varian screams like a parrot.

You laugh until Varian tackles you and you both start fighting in the water.

"CUT!" The Director stares at you and Varian while you too are getting broken up by Eugene and Cass.

You two smile sheepishly.

"Someone get the kids clean clothes!" He facepalms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

"As.....Him" She points to a wanted poster of Eugene.

You slap her across the face. "HEY WHAT THE HECK KID?!" She looks at you angrily and confused.

"What!? it's in the script!" You're confused.

You and Cass see Eugene laughing.

"FITZHERBERT!!" Cass storms towards Eugene.

"Gotta go!" Eugene runs off like a bullet with Cass chasing after him.

"Ugh... CUT!" The director looks annoyed but entertained watching Cass chasing Eugene around the whole set.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

You shake the potion three times when a massive sink bomb explodes.

You stand there holding your nose in shock.

You see Varian and Eugene snickering and high five each other.

"RUN KID!" Eugene shouts as you chase them with your sword.

"CUT!" The director facepalms, "it's a good job all the kid's swords are plastic when there not MENT to be fighting..."