Chapter 55 - Starlight comes out to play

One pulls you by the arm.

"Oh, no that won't be necessary!" Eugene pulls you back.

It became a game of tug of war until you spoke up.

You smirk and whisper "I'll meet you at the royal seal of Equis."

He winks, "Actually, Alright boys, take her away."

Eugene's POV

"Yes! There. See? Easy." He notices Eugene's outfit, "Eugene, I thought I said the guard uniforms were unnecessary. And where is (__)?" He jumps out of the bush.

"Oh, well she had to pretend to be a criminal so you wouldn't get caught and some guards have taken her to the dungeons... No big deal she wanted to be in a cell!" Eugene says sarcastically.

King Frederick doesn't understand he's being sarcastic, "Oh, strange... well in that case let's keep moving!" He walks off

"Oh, yeah, no, don't mind me. I'm just gonna scream into this for a little bit."

Your POV

Some guards push you in a cell and laugh. You turn around still with the mask on and they see the star on the cheek.

"Starlight striker! Oh, ho! I'm sure his majesty will be happy to see this!" The guard evil chuckles.

Another one locks the cell, "You have no idea how much we wanted to catch you since you and Flynn stole from his majesty."

You look down at all the shackles they put on you and smirk, "What's all the shackles for? Scared of a teen?"

"Don't test us kid!" Suddenly they kneel down when king Trevor walks into the dungeon.

"Can it be? Did sneaky Starlight striker get caught? Now tell me why your here." He stares at you.

You know how easy he gets annoyed so you mess around to give Eugene and Frederick more time. "And why would I tell you that... Trev."

A guard gets offended by you and shouts, "IT'S KING TREVOR TO YOU!"

"Alright, alright whatever you say! I'm just making small talk with an old pal, literally." You chuckle, "So how ya doing? last time we met an
Ten year old outsmarted you! Who was that kid I can't recall their name... st- starl- Oh! wait it was me! huh..."

"The first time you and Flynn stole my cake from his majesty's  birthday!" A guard shouts.

"What? we like cake!"

"And threw it in the ocean!"

"Fish like cake too!" You smirk.

"Then, you came alone and stole all my jewels!"

"One, I was being robbing hood and giving to the poor. Two, how do you know that was me?"

"Because you scribbled stars all over Trevor Jr's portrait!" He seems annoyed at this point so might as well keep on going.

"Everything looks better with stars!" You defend.

"Enough with the games! Tell me why you tried to sneak in! Or else..."

"Or else what?" You smirked. This side of you is pretty fun you can see why Eugene had such a blast with this.

"Or you will never see the outside world again!" He shouts holding the bars of the cell.

You sit on the wooden bench after nearly falling with all the shackles.

You look at your fingernails, "I can live with that."