Chapter 87 - Varian's request for Rapunzel

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Varian's quest for Rapunzel

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're in your room at the castle with Leo, playing games and just in general having fun like you used to before the princess' Coronation.

"(__)! Can you come here for a second?" You hear Rapunzel shout.

"Coming!" You shout back.

You walk out of your room to see yourself in a completely different scenery, nearly the same as your last weird dream.

"(__)!!!!!" Varian screams.

You turn around to see everywhere covered in the black rocks, you couldn't tell it was Corona. More just a ghost town.

"You don't belong here..." Rapunzel walks up to you glaring.

You turn around and try to run when you slam straight into someone.

You look up to see Eugene and you sigh with relief, "Oh, thank god..." You cling onto him.

Eugene glares at you disgusted before shoving you off making you fall to the ground, "You know, life would've been better if I didn't take you with me from the orphanage."

Cass walks up and swings for you, you roll to doge her sword.

"Fitzherbert is right, life would be better if you stayed in that orphanage or even better... just left us alone."

"Okay, that one wasnt accurate... Cass wouldn't agree with Eugene... Unless Cass and Eugene agreeing is a nightmare?"

Cass swings for you again, while you're having a conversation with yourself.

You put your hand up as defence and suddenly a black rock shoots up knocking Cass straight onto the ground.

"CASS!" you shout.

"See, I told you, you're dangerous!"

You turn your head to see Quirin getting encased again.

"QUIRIN!" You stand up and run over.

"YOU PROMISED YOU'D STAY BY MY SIDE AND HELP ME!" Varian screams angrily with a look of hurt and betrayal in his eyes.

"Varian... I would never leave your side. You know that!"

He moves closer and glares coldy, lifting your chin up with his finger, "Then stop running (__)... and face your destiny."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You sit up and breath heavily, your stripe glowing blindingly bright.

You look around to see your in Varians room in old Corona.

Varian comes in and sees you panicked, "(__)!!" He runs over and hugs you tightly.

He brushes your hair out of your face, "What's wrong?"

You sigh, "You're not mad at me for not being able to free your dad, are you?"

Varian frowns in concern, "I would never be mad at you... Why would I? You tried..." he kisses your forehead, "That's all I can ask for..."

You smile lightly then decide to change the subject, "So, wheres soph?"

"Oh, she's gone to get some apples from the tree. I thought she would have been back in by now..."

The door slams open, "OKAY, not sure what the HELL is going on but I've just been chased all the way back here!"

"Chased?" You raise a brow.