Chapter 22 - Flynn?!

WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD AS WELL AS SINGING.

Another month has passed since you and Varian have been able to see each other at the castle as well as anywhere in Corona. Life has been perfect! Almost too perfect.

Varian has a love-hate relationship with the raccoon Ruddiger. One minute they're the cutest pals then the next Varian is chasing him out of the house.

Just like always, you spend most of your time at The snuggly duckling.
You're respected there you've realised inside of those thugs are giant teddy bears.

You and Cass class each other as sisters though you're not sure if she completely trusts you. But isn't that what sisters are like?

Now Flynn Rider posters are creeping their way into Corona. This makes you miss him even more than you ever did before if only there was a way to see him again.

"(__)...."

"(__)."

"(__)!!!"

"Yes!?" You look up to see Cassandra sewing a purple dress.

"Seriously kid, you gotta get your head out of that journal." She looks at you drawing Varian.

"Who is that kid? You draw him all the time." She raises a brow

"Oh, its Varian. He's my best friend and he's incredibly smart, he can make anything come to reality if he sets his mind to it!"

"Kinda like a wizard? You describe him as being so magical. " Cass asks.

"I suppose so... though he doesn't think magic is real everything has a scientific explanation to him." You sigh dreamily at the picture you drew of him.

"He sounds dangerous..." Cass says while sewing the sleeve of the dress.

"Why would he be dangerous?! Yeah, maybe the chemicals he works with are but he's just a teen like me!" At this point, you snap.

"Imagine if someone spread rumours like that about you?! Like the only reason you have this job is to attack the royals and take over the Kingdom." Cass looks at you shocked.

"Calm down (__), I would never do that. Besides, I worked extremely hard to get where I am I wouldn't do anything so stupid as that."

"But if someone doesn't like you they would happily spread that rumour around the Kingdom." You raise a brow and smirk.

Cass gets a bit irritated, "Okay I walked right into that one... Who knew you were so intimidating. "

"Sorry Cass, I'm just sick of people taking him as a so call dangerous person he's the most charming and funny person to exist!"

Cass smiles at you.

"RIDERRRRRR!" You here from the corridor.

You and Cass run to see what's happening. "Dad what's going on?!" Cass asks the Captain.

"Rider has stolen the princess' crown!" Captain was about to run out to get max when Cass calls.

"Dad I've been training for this let me help!"

"Captain whatever you do just please dont hurt him. If it wasn't for Flynn I wouldn't be here right now!" You pleaded.

"Sorry lady (__) but Rider is wanted dead or alive... and for you Cassandra you need to stay here and do your duties!"

"But-"

"The answer is NO Cassandra!" The Captain runs off to get Max.

"Cass-"