Chapter 60 - Christmas is a time to give

"(__)!! Wake up its Christmas!!!" Varian jumps on your bed to wake you up.

"Alright! I'm awake! Merry Christmas V." You smile.

Varian hops off your bed, "I'll let you get dressed, the Queen said to meet her everyone at the Dinning room for breakfast and gift-giving."

"Alright, I'll get ready." You get your clothes from your closet and quickly get changed behind the divider.

Varian is at the door waiting. "You ready?"

You nod and grab all the presents you've wrapped up.

"Woah! You know the secret Santa is just for one person right?" Varian chuckles.

"Yeah, but I've made something for everyone since I spent all my money on the secret Santa."

Varian chuckles nervously, "Even me?"

"Are you apart of everyone?" You ask.

"I guess." Varian runs the back of his neck.

"Then yes I've got something for you!" You smirk.

"What is it?!" Varian asks impatiently.

"You'll found out soon." You boop his nose.

Varian pouts playfully then pulls your wrist for you to follow.

"Alright! I'm coming!" You giggle.

-
-
-

You and Varian get to the Dinning room and see everyone sat in a Circle including Queen Ariana and king Frederick.

"Morning you two! Come have a seat we were just about to give presents!" Rapunzel runs over and pulls you both into the circle.

"So, should we get the smaller presents over first?" Raps asks.

Everyone nods.

"Great! Who wants to give their presents first!?"

"Can I? It's not very big but I spent all my money on the secret Santa." You giggle.

"Sure! Go ahead!" Rapunzel sits down in the circle.

You go around and give everyone the presents you made.

Everyone opens up their presents to see a friends portrait you drew a while ago but you made 7 more so everyone could have one, except you've made it personalized.

"Thanks, kid! You made sure Fitzherbert isn't on it!" Cass smiles.

"Yeah, thanks, kid." Eugene ruffles your hair.

Everyone thanks you especially Varian since you customized his a little more.

(Not my picture)

-
-
-
Everyone has given their gifts it's just time for the secret Santa's.

"Okay, I'm going first!" Raps jumps up.

"So, I had a slightly hard time getting my secret person there gift but!!! Here you go Lance Merry Christmas!" Raps gives Lance the present and a hug.

Lance opens up his present and sees a new satchel.

"thank you, princess." Lance hugs Rapunzel.

"No problem! Who's next? Varian wanna give you gift?"

Varian looks extremely panicked. "Uh, can I go last... please?"

"Alright...Eugene wanna go next?"

"Alright, blondie!" Eugene stands up while Raps sits down again.

"For my secret person, I had zero clue what to get because shes like snow cold and miserable-"

"Eugene!" Rapunzel scolds.

"Alright! Anyway, here you go, Cassandra." Eugene hands her a long box.

Cass opens it and sees a sword that has a picture of an Owl welded into it the blade.

"Wow, thanks Eugene..." Cass smiles slightly.

Eugene rubs the back of his head, "No problem... it's actually a long story how I managed to get hold of that."

"Oh really? Can we hear it later because it took me a while to get my secret person?" You say.

"That sounds like a great idea for tonight around the fire." Queen Ariana adds.

"Well, next person! (__) you next?" Eugene asks.

"Alright! Well, I kinda have two gifts for my secret person."

You walk over to Eugene who's sat back down.

You give him the main wrapped present.

Eugene opens it, "FLYNNIGAN RIDER AND THE LOST PRINCESS OF YENDAH!?"

Eugene picks you up and hugs you.

"Your welcome! I looked through the book and it reminded me of our adventure saving Rapunzel so I made one of you."

You hand over the book called, "Eugene Fitzherbert and the lost princess of Corona."

"Wow, thank you (__)!" Eugene ruffles your hair.

"No problem!! who's left now?" You ask.

"Just Cass, Lance and Varian," Rapunzel replies.

"Wanna go next then Cass?" You ask.

"Sure why not." Cass stands up and gives a box to Rapunzel. Rapunzel opens the box up.

Rapunzel gasps, "Cass! Thank you so much!! I needed new paints!" Rapunzel hugs Cass.

"No problem Raps. Lance your turn." Cass sits back down.

Lance walks over to an extremely pale Varian and gives him a box.

"Here you go, little buddy!" Lance passes Varian a box.

"Oh, thanks a... beaker!" Varian smiles nervously.

"What's wrong Varian? You look a little pale." Raps says.

"I'm- I'm fine excuse me a minute!" Varian runs out.

"What's the matter with him?" Lance asks.

Quirin looks concerned, "(__), you should go talk to him, I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now he's your secret Santa."

"Alright... I'll go see if he's okay." You stand up and walk out of the Dinning room.

-
-
-
You walk up to your room and see Varian on your balcony.

"Are you okay V?" You walk out onto the balcony.

Varian leans on the stone wall and sighs.

"Yes, I'm fine..."

"You know if it's that you didn't get me a present it's fine I've got all I wanted." You smile moving his bangs out of his face.

"It's not that... Ugh, why is this so hard to say!" He freaks.

"Varian whatever it is you can tell me..."

"I- I can't! Ugh!" Varian takes a deep breath in.

"(__)... The only way my present will work is if you answer this question I've had for over a year and I've been dying to say..."

---------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!

Sorry for that everyone, but I want to make what Varian says, a whole chapter on its own plus I've been making this chapter for about two hours now and I need a break. ;D

For now... Cya later!