Chapter 2 - Black out

You're in darkness...

No one around... just you in a forest..... A dark lonely forest.

You hear a slight whisper.

(___)..... 

A wind brushes past you.

This freaks you out but still trying to be brave you find a stone on the floor and get in a stance.

(___).  You hear another whisper but this time a bit louder.

"Who- who are you!" you start shaking in slight fear.

You hear a voice in your head, "Oh (___), Les étoiles ne peuvent pas briller sans l'obscurité." A  figure of a man comes out of the shadows wearing a black cloak with their hood up.
The man walks up to you before you freak out.

"What? What does that mean!?" You mumble. suddenly you feel a lot braver. "WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!" You yell.

The man is now stood in front of you they were a lot taller than you and it intimidated you a little. the man says in a deep voice, "Now, now, now little girl, You will wake the village up."

That's when you realise it's sideburns.

He turns you around to see a small village with a small sign saying "Old corona" You turn back around to see Sideburns and Patchy behind you one with a sword and one with a large stick.

"Now let's get back to the Barron, Rider and Stallion have already returned to him and will be expecting us soon especially since Barron told us to make sure you come back ." Sideburns commands.

"No! I'm not gonna follow your orders anymore I wanna be happy not on the run all the time! Especially for the Barron!"

"So.. that's how you want it eh? Well, we'll make that happen..."

Suddenly the men disappear and so does everything its just blackness everywhere.

"HEY GET AWAY FROM HER!" You hear a deep  voice in the background.

"Hello? miss are you okay?"you hear a boys voice the faint calls calm you and you start to wake up.