Chapter 90 - The "calm" before the storm...

So before this chapter begins yes Sophie and Varian are getting their duet!

You're not so much in this chapter, it's mainly Varian and Sophie having a battle (in VoIcEs dUh)

By the way, yes you are on Varian's side but that doesn't mean you're not gonna try to stop him once you find out there's more to his plan than just getting the sundrop and freeing his father.

Also, I wish there is a cover of nothing left to lose where a male does Cass and a female does Varian but Oh well, jUsT ImAgIne iT!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The 'calm' before the storm

SINGING AHEAD! (You guessed it its Sophie's  and Varian's time)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Your all panting in the lab after running back, Varian runs off to his table.

"(__), that was... insane..." Sophie stares at you.

"Uh-huh, I know. And now we're probably wanted again, Well at least I will be when Frederic finds out I stole the flower and the journal, yeaaah I'm dead." You laugh sheepishly.

"Why didn't you say to Rapunzel I helped?"

"Because I'd rather have one of us go to the dungeons than all of us." You say while brushing yourself off.

Sophie smiles lightly, "We should go check on what Varian is doing, and try to snap him out of that potion..."

You nod then walk over to Varian.

"Hey, Varbear... what you doing?" You ask hesitantly.

Varian is writing then suddenly he bangs his hand against the table. "GAH! (__)! GIVE ME THE FLOWER!"

"Varian You need to-"

"NOW!"

You hesitantly take the flower out of your satchel.

Varian snatches it off you and crushes a pettle and smudges it on the edge of the drill. He pumps the machine and it spins, "Work, work, work!"

He pushes the drill bit into amber but the tip bends.

"No... no, NO!" Varian shoves the drill  away, "NO!" He screams and throws the papers off his desk. "THIS IS USELESS!" He slams his fists on the table again. " It's like it no longer holds the sun-drop's power!"

"Varian, this has to end now, it's getting out of hand." You try to reason with him.

He crushes the rest of the flower, "SHUT IT!" he yells at you. "The sun-drop isn't the flower... anymore... It's Rapunzel!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Rapunzel is staring out on her balcony Eugene walks out towards her, "The royal medic said the effects of the potion will wear off on their own, eventually. Hey, everything's gonna be okay."

Rapunzel sighs, "Really? I broke the law, I stole from my own father, and committed treason!  And you know what the worst part is? I let the most powerful object in all of the land fall into the hands of... I don't even know what they are anymore. But I know we haven't seen the last of them..."