Chapter 31 - Back at last.

You look around confused what just happened?

Once again you're not where you were before.

But this time know where you are... Quirin's room.

You see Varian walk past, "Varian!" You try to get to him but feel an awful pain near your waist.

"(__)!!! You're okay! I was so worried about you..." Varian hugs you.

"Yeah, I'm fine... what happened?" You question still extremely sore and weak.

"Well, my dad came in with you in his arms. A male and female were trying to find someone who knew you or could look after you..."

You listen while covering your wound for comfort, it hurt too bad to do anything.

"Are you okay (__)? That wound must hurt do you know what happened?"

"It's a long story... I'll explain everything later..." you stop talking it hurt too bad.

"I think I might have something that might help. I'll be right back!" Varian runs out of the room and goes to his lab.

You can't help but think about the memory that you'd forgotten about.

You whole life has been focused about one phrase, even your old thief name was about stars, could this be connected to your destiny?

Soon Varian comes running back into Quirin's room.

"Sorry I took so long... I had to tell my dad you were awake. He'll come up in a few minutes." Varian has a container of a green substance.

"What's that?" You ask.

"Oh, well when you first came to old Corona with your arm badly wounded I wanted to make a substance that would heal straight away." you take off your bandages and Varian puts the green substance on.

"Does it work?"

"Uhhhh, well I've tested it on Ruddiger when he had an injury on his leg-" you cut him off.

"So you're telling me you put something on my wound that hasn't been used on people before?" Suddenly your waist starts tingling like how your hand and leg felt when Rapunzel used her hair.

Varian looks excited, " It's working!!" He starts jumping up and down clapping his hands.

He goes red in embarrassment. You can't help but laugh at him, he's just too much of a cutie!

You look down at where the wound was to see a scar.

"Woah it actually worked Varian that's genius!" You stand up not feeling a thing on your waist through your head still hurt.

Quirin walks into the room, "Well it's nice to see you finally awake!" He smiles.

"Quirin!" You're happy to see him, it's a relief after how much you've gone through the past couple of days.

He comes over and hugs you, "Someone has proved themselves last week!"

"What do you mean dad?" Varian stares confused.

"Well... the princess has returned to the Kingdom with... Flynn Rider... but someone helped save her as well." He looks and smiles lightly at you.

"I help save the princess..."You stand there shocked.

Quirin nods while Varian runs over to you. "You got to meet Flynn Rider again!?" He jumps up and down again like a toddler.

"You've gotta tell me everything that happened!" He runs and grabs a Quill and paper.

You roll your eyes and laugh.

"Well, I'll leave you to it... by the way you're welcome to stay here to rest for the week (__), then I think you will need to go back to see everyone for the last week of the party."

"How long was I unconscious for?" You ask.

"A week today, we weren't sure if you would wake up... Well, I'll make dinner." He walks out of the room.

Varian is sat on the bed waiting for you to start telling him everything about what happened.

"You're really going to get me to tell you everything?" You look over to see him nodding excitedly.

You roll your eyes but smile, "Okay Varian..."