Chapter 75 - I wont go speechless

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I won't go speechless!

WARNING HALF A SONG  AHEAD

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"From now on, you will have these two guards with you for safety when you're on your own." King Frederic replies not affected by your shouting.

"Oh, so just take ALL my freedom I had left and crush that too! Might as well throw me in a jail cell and I would have more freedom!"

You run over to your journal and see it's on a different page to what it was on before.

"You- you read it didn't you!"

"I uh-"

"Can't a girl have any privacy!? Look, I'm not royalty I don't need guards Father! Or should I even call you that."

Frederic sighs, "Fine, want me to be the bad guy, Captain, make sure (__) only goes outside of the castle with Stan and Pete by her side at all times even with her friends."

Your jaw drops, "Y- you can't do that!"

"Quiet!" Captain shouts.

"No! No I won't be quiet! I can handle myself, for pitty sake I've handled my self for the last eight years of my life! Once I hit ten on the run it was every man for himself! Or women..."

"This is for your safety! Now that you have that possess the magic healing power and some knowledge about, 'you know what' you're in danger!" Frederic tries to put his hand on your shoulder.

You hold back tears and turn away. Frederic walks out and so do the other guards.

You hear whispers outside the door then suddenly clicking. You race to the door and try to open it.

They've imprisoned you in your own room.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're sitting on your balcony looking through your journal, as well as looking out at all the people.

Your back to square one, trapped... Of course, you could easily climb down from the balcony and be free but you don't know when they would come back, the only time you could do that is night.

"Here comes a wave
Meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Swallowing sand
Left with nothing to say." You Quietly sing and walk back into your room.

"My voice drowned out in the thunder...."

You step back into your room, "But I won't cry.
And I won't start to crumble,"

You place your journal down and the pages flip to when you first got the journal, "Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down..."

"I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless!"

Someone unlocks the door, "(__)? What going on in here? And why was the door locked?" Rapunzel asks.

"I don't know, why don't you ask you dad. He read my journal and now he's  not letting me out of the castle without Stan and Pete on my case!"

"W-what? Surely there's a mistake here!" Rapunzel stutters.

"I don't think so, I would be careful just in case he's read yours." You warn

"I don't think he would do that... C'mon let's just go ask him, and why he lock you in here."

"Yeah, then I can give him a piece of my mind." You mumble.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Your walking through the halls with Rapunzel and the animals.

"You know, Ruth reminded me of something important today. No one is gonna hand us our dreams. We have to get them ourselves. And I know dads heart is in the right place-"

"So we're gonna stand up to your- I mean our dad?" You ask still hella annoyed.

"That's right," Rapunzel confirms. And opens the door to see Frederic frowning.

"Rapunzel!" He runs over and hugs her.

You stand there with your arms crossed, clearly, Rapunzel isn't going to say anything now.

"Sooo, all this is lovely, I'm just gonna go-"

Frederic clears his throat making you stop, "Wait, (__) I'm sorry. I was just worried and stressed that's all."

"Its... fine now if you excuse me I'm gonna find Sophie." You leave the two to hug.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You walk down the hall and see Varian and Sophie talking.

"(__)!!!" Varian runs over and hugs you.

"Hey, guys..." You sigh.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asks.

"Oh, nothing, just his majesty is being a pain in the hm-hm." You smile lightly.

"How about we go get some sweets from Montys? Just us three?" Sophie asks.

"I don't think it will just us three." You smirk.

"Huh? If you mean the pets then-"

"No, you'll see what I mean. C'mon, let's go. And quickly."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're in town with the 'Three' when Sophie breaks the silence. "So what was your surprise?"

"Okay, I'll tell you now... Varian don't you agree HAM sandwiches are better than CHEESE!" You yell loud enough for anyone to hear.

"NO-"

"SHHH!"

You smirk and go around the corner to see Stan and Pete. "Very secretive Huh?"

Varian and Sophie walk up, "Oh... not the best surprise huh?"

"Hey! That's offensive!" Pete says.

You roll your eyes, "Frederic thinks I can't cope on my own. In other words..."

"He read your journal..." Varian sighs.

"Wait till I get back I'll give him a piece of my mind!" Sophie blurts out forgetting out Stan and Pete.

"Were still here you know?" Stan interrupts.

"We'll buy you something from uncle Montys if you keep your mouths shut." You smirk.

They both look at each other, "Deal!"

"Maybe having two guards around that you can annoy, then bribe them not to tell won't be sooo bad," Sophie whispers.

"Yeah, your not the one that they're following..." you whisper back.

"I have to agree with Sophie on this one, it'll be some fun besides maybe if you annoy them enough they might leave us alone?" Varian puts his arm around you.

You look over your shoulder to see them both right behind you.

"I seriously doubt it...."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Authors note!

This chapter is messed up but it's important to the next few chapters soooooo there you go!

I also wanted a excuse to use that song- and now I also have an excuse to use the other half later. (Yus!)

So for now cya later!