Chapter 69 - Why didn't you tell me?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Why didn't you tell me?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You wake and suddenly jump up.

You look around a once again your in Quirin's room.

Your arm feels extremely sore like something just stabbed you over an over. You look down and see a star-shaped scar on the back of your wrist, you hide your hand quickly before anyone else notices.

"(__)! Your okay!" You look to see Varian holding your hand, his eyes a red and swollen like he's been crying and so does Sophia's.

"Have you guys been crying? I was only unconscious for a few minutes. " You ask.

Sophie raises a brow, "Girl, I don't know what planet you're on, but you've been unconscious for two weeks."

You look at her you hadn't noticed before, but were Sophia's mother backhanded her there's a scar down her eye.

Varian strokes the side of your face with his finger with a relieved smile, "You really worried me you know."

You smile slightly before sitting up, "How long were you planning on keeping the rocks a secret from us?"

"How long were you planning to keep the secret of Rapunzel and Cass being there with you on that night?"  Varian Replies.

"And how long were you guys planning what ever this glowy rocks and hair thing from me?" Sophia says.

You chuckle lightly, "So, everyone's been hiding things from each other."

"Well not everyone. Sophie isn't hiding anything." Varian replies.

"Sophie is hiding something..." You see Sophie trying to act like she doesn't know what you're talking about.

"You knew about the Separatists of Saporia didn't you. Because your mother was one."

"I- I don't know what you're talking about did you hit your head when you collapsed?" She stutters.

"Your mother... she tried to make you a Separatists and then she hurt you when you were a kid didn't she. And that's why you became a theif, to get back at your mother for all the times she hurt you. And partly because of me."

Sophia breaks down from her tough shell and hugs you, tears rolling down her face.

"Alright! I knew about the necklace and what it meant! I just kept quiet because I didn't want to explain how I knew."

After a few minutes her tears calm down and she sits up.

"I'm sorry, it just hurts to think about those times." She sniffs.

You remember something Xavier told you, "You know, The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it."

Sophia lightly smiles at you. Varian sits there like a dork, confused on what you're talking about since he was wishing for ham sandwiches at dinner.

"Your Alright!" Rapunzel, Cass, Eugene and Lance walk in.

Rapunzel runs up and hugs you. "We were so worried about you! Its been so quiet at the castle."

"Huh why?" You ask.

"Well, Varian insisted that you had to stay here and Sophie has been staying here too."

Cass smirks, "Even the two fancy ladies were quiet this week."

"Hey! We were worried Alright!" Eugene defends himself.