Chapter 38 - A perfect Coronation... or not

"(__) why are you staring at the mirror please don't say those rocks have turned you into Fitzherbert..." Cass says while trying everything to try cut Rapunzel's hair.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I was lost in thought!" You quickly put the bandana in your hair and hide the white hair as best as possible.

"Ugh forget it! It's just like those stupid rocks it's unbreakable!" Cass huffs.

"We can't forget it! Today is my coronation!"

There's a knock on the door, "Hey, sunshine are you in there?"

Rapunzel goes to open the door before Cass stops her, "You can't let Eugene see you."

You look at Cass, "Why can't she?"

"He can't know anything about last night. I've already told you guys. If it gets out that I took you outside Corona, I'm done for."

"But I trust Eugene," Rapunzel replies.

"Well, I don't. My dad will have me taken off princess detail. We'll never see each other again." Cass looks at Rapunzel pleading silently.

"Oh come on, we've been looking for you all night!" You hear from the other side of the door.

You look in the mirror again to check if your hair is still glowing, luckily it's stopped.

"Hey, are you okay in there? I can hear you, you know?"

Rapunzel screams when she tries to walk but forgets her hair is stuck on the axe.

"Rapunzel!"

You pick up some thick gloves and put them on to help hide Rapunzel's hair.

"Rapunzel?" Max is also trying to hide her hair now.

"Rapunzel!"

"Stand back!" Eugene kicks the door open.

"Are you okay- holy hair!"

Everyone freezes.

"Surprise!" Rapunzel laughs awkwardly.

Eugene starts rambling on and you zone out how were you going to hide this stripe for the coronation?

Someone knocks on the door, "Rapunzel honey?" It's Ariana...

"Hide yo hair women, you gotta hide yo hair!"

"Rapunzel?" Queen Ariana tried to open the door but Pascal shuts it.

"May I come in, sweetheart?" Pascal is struggling to keep the door shut so you run out the door.

"Hi! Uh, you can't come in at the moment!" You smile awkwardly while blocking the door.

"Why can't I?" Queen Ariana looks at you confused.

"Uh, uh, she's brushing her teeth! Right Rapunzel?" You speak a little louder so Rapunzel can hear.

"Oh yeah! Wouldn't want to expose you to morning breath!" Rapunzel shouts.

"That's ah, very thoughtful of you. Um, Dad and I want you to join us on the terrace for breakfast."

"Um, I don't know. There's a lot of stuff I have to do to get ready..."

"Rapunzel, well, your father has something very important to share with you. He's... he's been waiting all night!" Queen Ariana is still trying to get passed you but you're blocking the way.