Chapter 70 - Big siblings of Corona

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Big siblings of Corona

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You and Eugene are running from the royal guards.

"They went this way!"

Sophie front flips from a roof and runs with you both. "They're making this to easy!" She laughs.

"I know right! At this point, we need some popcorn to watch this entertainment!" You say.

You three both go down an alley to see Cap and another guard blocking the exit.

You all take your hoods down and smirk.

Eugene is holding the goods and says, "I'm sorry, are you lookin' for this?"

Eugene throws it over there heads for Lance to take it.

Lance catches it, one guard chases after him while stan and Pete are trying to catch up to you all.

"Strongbow is a diversion! Get Rider and the Slayer Sisters!" Captain shouts.

One guard stops, "Huh?"

Captain is getting frustrated. "Gah! Go Go Go!!"

Your all hiding behind a portrait of you all.

The guards are running all over to find you all.

Stan pants, "We lost them!"

You and Sophie jump over the portrait while Lance and Eugene lower it.

"Aw, C'mon! Seriously guys." Eugene throws the back and a teddy falls out.

"Man, we were so close this time," Pete says trying to catch his breath.

Sophia smirks and leans on the portrait, "If 'close' means 'not even a little' then yes I completely agree! Slayer sisters Twenty guards Zero!"

You both high five each other.

"Guys if you can't catch us when we're going easy on you, how do you expect to catch this 'master theif' that can't even make his own theif name up!" You say while taking down a poster that says 'Silent striker'

"Yeah, plus he's terrorizing the town!" Eugene adds.

"Captain calls him the silent striker." Stan whisper.

Eugene stares blankly at him, "Yeah I'm not calling him that. Anyway, Captain, I think this exercise in humility has proven that my esteemed colleague, Lance here is more than Qualified to assist me in training your men in the fine art of theif catching."

Sophie walks over to you, "Hey! Slayer sisters for the win! You know, I wish we were partners in crime before you came here, how awesome would we have been!"

You giggle, "Yeah, we would've made a pretty good team, though now we have a new team name to think of."

Sophia looks at you confused, "Huh?"