Chapter 82 - The star Incantation?

Hey everyone! So before this chapter begins. I would like to say that yes this is Mwah singing! Also, I'm recovering from a sore throat. Yeah I dont always sound like a dying cat I promise XD

Anyway, let's get on with the chapter!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The stars Incantation?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You open your eyes and feel someone squeezing your hand.

"Are you alright?" Sophie asks with tears in her eyes now knowing what happened to Quirin.

You sit up slowly replying with an "mhm.."

Varian takes your arm to examine it. "Did you always have this?"

"Uh, no. I got it After when I went unconscious, you know when the rocks hadn't destroyed the village..."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sophie asks scooting closer to you and Varian.

"Because we had more important issues than a weird mark that did nothing back then."

It goes quiet until Sophie speaks up, "I Leave for once day and this happens? Maybe I am needed to keep you two in order." She giggles.

You and Varian giggle slightly too.

Varian sighs, "You two need to go back to the castle..."

You and Sophie cross your arms.

"Nope ain't happening, we stick together remember?" You cup his face into your hand.

Varian smiles lightly, "(__). I don't want you near these rocks... and I know you to well, your gonna try to get my dad out."

"Varian... we've been through much to stop now. And I promise you I won't try, okay? Just like I've kept my promise of staying by your side... no matter what."

His smile grows a little because honestly, he didn't want you two to go either.

You open up your satchel and grab your journal to show Varian the exact time that mark came but instead a letter falls out.

"Huh? What's this?" You pick it up. "How did I miss this before?"

Varian and Sophie look over, "What is it?"

"A letter from Quirin..."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Dear (__),

You were right. I have been keeping something from you.

As you know, the night Rapunzel was born, your adopted mother, Queen Ariana fell deathly ill. King Frederic was desperate to do anything to save her and Rapunzel.

So he sought out the miracle of the Sun Drop Flower. But what he never told anyone was that there was more to the story.