chapter 11 - truth comes eventually

You've told the Queen about your past.

She seemed to understand but shocked that they welcomed a theif into the castle. She walked out of your new room. It's been ten minutes since the Queen walked out of the room. Maybe telling the Queen was a bad idea...

You step out of the window to the balcony and look out to all of Corona.
Was Corona the right place to settle?

You sit on the side of the balcony just watching families walking around the kingdom.

"(___), the king and I would like to see you." She smiles at you while you come back inside.

You follow Ariana to a hall that you've never been in, a room full of portraits of all the kings and queens that ruled Corona.

You look at all of the paintings when you feel someone turn you around

It was the king.

"(___), Ariana told me about your... past before coming to Corona..." The king looks down to you almost like how Quirin looked at you.

You look down so you can't see him looking at you. "I'm sorry your majesty... But it was the only way I could survive... especially with being a kid in this massive world..."

The king and Queen look at each other then Ariana puts her hand on your shoulder. "(___) There's no need to apologise to us... you came to Corona to change, to be you." She smiles before hugging you. "Though if it makes you feel better... we forgive you."

The king looks at you, "That's why we're asking you if you want to be a Noble lady (___). Of course, if you want to." You nod at the king and Queen not exactly sure what to say and they bring you in for a hug.

It felt like a family though two parts of it were missing Varian and Quirin.

After a few seconds, you go back to your room to see Leo laid on your bed and a note next to him.