Chapter 30 - a long lost memory.

"Huh? Where am I?" You say to yourself, the place looks familiar though you don't know how you got here.

A small little girl walked into the room, she looks familiar, but how could she? You didn't know anyone personally that was younger than you.

"Daddy? Why do I have all my stuff in this room? We don't live here?" The little girl looks outside the door.

"Am I dreaming?" You say to yourself.

A man walks into the room that also looks familiar, "Sweetie, I have to go for a while..." he glances away.

"Where are you going daddy?" The girl asks.

He sighs, "somewhere dangerous and I need you to stay here..."

"But I wanna be with you!" The little girl starts to tear.

Why did this all feel so familiar?

"I know sweetheart, just remember this whenever you miss me, les étoiles ne peuvent pas briller sans l'obscurité."

"What does that mean daddy?" The girl questions.

"It means, stars can't shine without darkness, Hunny." He glances away again this time with tears in his eyes.

"And you're the starlight to my darkness sweetie." He holds her tiny hands.

The little girl grabs a wooden play sword. "I, (___) will be the brightest star to ever shine in the univwerse!"

That little girl was you...

Your dad chuckles a bit, "I love you my little Starlight..." He kisses your past selfs forehead and walks out the door.

It all hit you like a ton of bricks. This was you at the orphanage before your father left you.

The last time you ever saw him...
-
-
-
-
-
-

"(__)...."

"(__), wake up please!" You recognise the calls and start to wake.