Chapter 93 - Its time to Head his heart

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's time to head his heart.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A quick bang from the wooden trapdoor alerted you to wake.

Sophie is knelt beside you, and Ariana is as close as she can while chains keep her from getting closer.

You see Varian slip behind the curtain with his staff, you could see from his eyes he wanted to check your okay, but now wasn't the time.

You lift yourself up to see shackles around your wrists and them connected to a pole. So was Sophie.

"Augh!... what? What is this?" You hear Frederic say.

Varian counts down silently and grins when the trap sets off. He laughs evilly, "Welcome back... RaPunzel." He walks out and grabs Pascal, locking him in a small cage.

Ruddiger watched it all under the table, he didn't want to disobey Varian, so he just hid.

"Varian, I demand you to release us! And where is the Queen."

Varian Tsks, "Your MAJESTY. I know it's hard for you, but for the first time in your life." He slams the cage onto the table. "YOU are in NO position to demand ANYTHING!"

Rapunzel frowns, "I know you have my mom, and where is Sophie and (__)?"

Varian walks over to her and frowns, "What's it to you, PRINCESS." He examines his fingers, "As I recall, you didn't check up on them ONCE after the snowstorm, not even me after I told you my dad was getting incased! Some friend you are."

You keep whispering to yourself what your dad told you when suddenly the curtain gets pulled back and you see Rapunzel and Frederic trapped in pink goo.

"Mom!" Rapunzel gasps and reaches for Ariana but Frederic holds his daughter back so she doesn't fall. She looks over to you in sorrow, "(__)..."

Ariana gives them a reassuring look, "We're okay, Rapunzel."

Sophie looks at you concerned on why you keep repeating something.

Rapunzel glares, "Let them go, Varian."

"First, you're going to do something for me..." He steps in front of you three.

Fredric growls," What do you want?"

Varian rolls his eyes, "Oh! So NOW you care about what I want." He laughs sarcastically before kneeling to you three.

He grabs Ariana's shoulder harshly, "And all it took was threatening the ones you love the most." He frowns at them.

Varian looks over to you and smirks lifting your chin with his finger, "Are you enjoying the show Milady? I'll give you another chance. Are you going to join me? Or with them, like everyone else."

A brain wave comes over you like a ton of bricks.

"I'll join you, Varian..." You say which makes everyone gasp.

"But (__)... Why?" Rapunzel says almost in tears.

"Rapunzel, I've helped this kingdom in so many ways. I could have left any time a wanted, I'm only your family by paper. But I didn't go. 'Cause I thought I love this place, all of you. I even risked my life and being held hostage for a stupid journal! And the one time I needed you to help me? You couldn't even go check on us after the whole ideal."