Chapter 14 - Cassandra

You all finish your breakfast, of course, Willow talked all about her adventures and where she's been.

"Well, (___) ready to meet your guardian?" The Queen asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." you smile but your head is still lost in its world.

"Let's go then. Willow, I'll meet you back here in about ten minutes." Queen Ariana walks out of the room with you.

"Okay, Ari! Cya later (___)!!!" You here from behind you.

You both walk in the corridor when you see a woman with a blue dress come around the corner.

"Cassandra this is (___), the child you're looking after." The Queen smiles.

After a few minutes of you, the Queen and Cassandra talking Ariana walks back to the Dinning room to meet Willow.

"So kid, I'm looking after you from now on huh? Well, longs you keep out of the way while I'm busy then we'll be fine."

You nod.

"Good, well the Queen says we can have some fun today so..." she pulls you around the corner. "Wanna sneak out?" Your face lights up. "Though it depends on how quiet and sneaky you are."

She turns around to clean a picture with a cloth and spray. "Hey, where did my cloth go?" She turns around to see you dangling a cloth from your fingers.

"Okay kid, you got me there now can you help me do these last pictures then we can go."

"Sure, No problem.

-
-
-
-
Soon after you and Cassandra had finished cleaning the paintings and she walks you to her room.

She changes into an outfit more suitable for outside.

You hear a knock on the door and Cassandra answers "come in."

You see Queen Ariana walk in. "Oh, your majesty... I..." you cut her off.

"Cass asked me if I wanted to see the horses so she got dressed more appropriate for the stables." You wink at Cassandra and she smiles.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go down into the Kingdom with Cassandra and have some fun."

She hands you about twenty pieces of gold. "Woah your thank you, Queen Ariana!"

"Your welcome sweetheart, now you to have some fun. By the way, if you help Cassandra with her work I'll give you money in return." She smiles, "Also two guards will be coming with you to keep you safe."

You hear Cassandra sigh, "Thank you, your majesty."

Queen Ariana walks out.

"Well looks like the fun is ruined..." Cassandra sighs. "Thanks for the help back then. We should get going..."

"Hey, do you mind if I call you Cass?" You ask.

"Cass or Cassandra fine. Just not cassie" she gags.

You giggle at her and she smiles.

"Let's go kid." Cass puts her arm around you and both of you walk down the corridor to meet the guards.