Chapter 79 - It's "borrowing" not stealing!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's "borrowing" not stealing!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You're in your room with Leo, suddenly your streak glows and your wrist starts aching, black rocks start spouting from every direction.

You look around again to see your outside, black rocks destroying everything in sight.

"(__)! Help me!"

You turn around to see Sophie running from a trail of rocks.

"Sophia!" You shout and try to run to her when someone grabs your arm.

You turn your head to see Frederic.

"You have to stay... AND NEVER LEAVE THE WALLS OF CORONA!"

you scream yanking your arm away and trying to run again.

Black rocks appear from the ground stopping you in your tracks.

Every criminal you know circles around you all chanting, "Choose our side..."

"(__)! Please help the rocks have got worse!" Varian shouts after getting cornered by the rocks.

"No? Really Captain obvious!?" Sophie shouts, backing into the same corner as Varian.

'Andrew,' who is also known as Hubert slowly walks up to you with an evil grin.

"I told you, that you will join  Saporia. SAPORIA WILL RISE ONCE AGAIN!" He takes a swing for you with a sword.

You look down and see a separatist of Saporia necklace around your neck.

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY ON MY SIDE WHATEVER HAPPENS!!!"  Varian shouts.

You gasp then try to run over to them both when once again you stopped.

"Stop running my child." A calm voice stops you and everything disappears just leaving you outside in Corona.

You turn around to see your father standing there.

"Father!" You try to run over to him but your feet are stuck to the ground.

"I know you are scared my Starlight... but now it's time for you to make your own decisions..."

Your legs are trembling, "But, what? How? No why? NO WAIT WHAT?! Ugh, I'll get the right question eventually..."

Your father chuckles but soon his face turns back to serious,  "It's time to face your fears my Love, and most importantly, it's time to face your destiny."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You sit up in your bed breathing extremely heavy.

It's been a few days since you got back from the camping trip and since then you keep having dreams like that.

"(__)? Are you okay?" Sophie asks in concern.